Britney Spears to perform at US Grand Prix 2018

Sybren

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Who cares? We'll get to see her performing after the tour ends and that means that something huge's coming next year. Probably a new Vegas residency and B10 :tysm:

It just pisses me off that when she needs to promote like a single or album she doesnt yet does random performances and promotes a 4 yr old residency or a tour that already sold out.

makes no sense , its great that she performing tho:rlynow:

I think we all can agree that Britney performing anywhere in front of large crowds is great. Whethere it's tv performances or touring to things like Grand Prix 

my only question or concern is ....what is she performing and how will it look?

Im not thrilled about a recycled version of POM but something has to be altered to make it more exciting and mind blowing. I've seen POM and it truly was a great show in the axis theatre but it really isn't going translate the same way in front of huge crowds. 

She he needs to select the best performance/ songs but truly needs to music and routines because POM is un inspiring after all these years.

will there be new music? What do you think

Archived