Britney Spears to perform at US Grand Prix 2018

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/16/2018 at 8:50 AM, MakeMeFweaky said:

The concert is outdoors,  however it’s  not up to Britney whether to cancel or not it’s the venue and they play rain or shine. However I do think it will be delayed (which is honestly a good thing cause the shows supposed to start at 5:30 pm)

Is the concert really starting that early? I'm looking everywhere and the only information I could find was that the gates opened at 5 PM.

3 hours ago, Chris87 said:

There is a high chance it will be as atrocious as the first few days of the POM USA Tour outside Vegas... she is not reharsing, she will not know what to do and probably energy level will be at level 0:badthoughts:

BRING
IT 

ON

:airpls:

Y'all are going to be laminating your stan cards when Brit takes to the stage and performs BRAND NEW choreo, BRAND NEW songs and sings everything live. Y'all will be shocked :cardi: POM 3.0 is born!

32 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

BRING
IT 

ON

Y'all are going to be laminating your stan cards when Brit takes to the stage and performs BRAND NEW choreo, BRAND NEW songs and sings everything live. Y'all will be shocked :cardi: POM 3.0 is born!

It would be so iconic if she would do a themed performance, but she won´t:joanne:

Wasting opportunities since 2009

48 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

BRING
IT 

ON

Is original Britney coming back from her 15 year vacation. She gonna kill off her clone? Oh god I hope so :endit:

Archived