It Would Be Nice

MikeMasi

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She did say she was recording new music a few months after Glory was released but we know Brinti is not precisely the most reliable pop star :shameless:

It might be "soon" since soon for her and her team means like a whole year or only God knows when :chershade:

Tbh, I don't think she will release something this summer, the POM tour is not even a new show, it's just a new leg of the previous show she was doing before. 

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

She did say she was recording new music a few months after Glory was released but we know Brinti is not precisely the most reliable pop star :shameless:

It might be "soon" since soon for her and her team means like a whole year or only God knows when :chershade:

Tbh, I don't think she will release something this summer, the POM tour is not even a new show, it's just a new leg of the previous show she was doing before. 

I don't know, Britney hasn't even started saying the word "soon" and we all know what that means in Britney World :shake:

It's possible she won't even release anything in 2018, we'll be lucky if she's even featured in a buzz single

anigif_enhanced-22853-1441397856-2.gif

Archived