We Love A Living Legend! Britney Spears' "Make Me" Certified Platinum

Jordan Miller

• Leader

No shame in the game.

No shame in the game.

It's no secret the Britney Army still feels the sting from the lack of content produced from the Glory era. The record became a part of the Holy Trinity with In The Zone and Blackout, meaning fans decided it was one of her best releases yet, but it only produced two singles and a scrapped David LaChapelle video. That is not the tea.

[adinserter block="1"]

I think we need a little time and distance from the era to truly appreciate it, but this is a solid start: the album's lead single, "Make Me," was officially Platinum Certified in the U.S. by the RIAA, meaning it sold the equivalent of one million units (factoring in streaming, of course).

See what Exhale is saying about this.

A win's a win! But what does this mean? It's another illustrious example that Britney Spears' music can still pack a punch, even if it's laced over a gooey Burns beat and accompanied by a rap feature. This begs the question... new music, where you at?

[adinserter block="2"]

Thoughts on "Make Me" getting Platinum certified? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived