She seems so different era to era!

HairFlipQueen

2 hours ago, BraveGraphics said:

Yeah it is called growing up and experiencing new things that will shape your personality.

Everyone goes through life phases there is nothing weird about this at all.

Yes maybe, that of course is the most likely thing. I just sometimes find it hard to register that the person in that FF interview is the same person in the TRL one 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think she was on a lot of Red Bull during the ITZ era.

Or...you know...high on life. :outwithit:

i just think she was getting to the point where she was over all the press and interviews so she just tried to make the best of it. she was super energetic and funny at times and then other times she just seemed annoyed. i loved her interviews that era though cuz she really didnt give a **** lol

9 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

i just think she was getting to the point where she was over all the press and interviews so she just tried to make the best of it. she was super energetic and funny at times and then other times she just seemed annoyed. i loved her interviews that era though cuz she really didnt give a **** lol

Yes could be a result of the press and her deciding to go along for the ride, and it was a fun time to be a fan, she gave some great interviews.

It maybe also coincided with when she broke up with Justin, I noticed her personality change a bit after that so maybe she felt she'd evolved a bit after the heartbreak?

10 hours ago, trav said:

Her birth chart has the planet pluto (planet of destruction and transformation) in the 1st house (the house of identity).

Basically meaning her personality can change a lot and have lots of ups&downs... but also makes her mysterious and magnetic to other people :brit:

Explains how her look always changes too, not just the fun stuff but through all the eras her look changes a lot.

Beyonce has the same placement as well, which I find interesting since it seems like Britneys hype died down a lot when Beyonce got really big.

fascinating :makeitrain:

2 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Very strange interview - he pushed some boundaries there :slowdown: good for him, he wasn't rude I don't think and yet Britney looked at him like he was some kind of alien and obvs her team didn't like the interview! :tiffcackle:

You know he was kind of a rebel. The Swedish speaker voice said that the question wasn't a part of the original deal:tiffcackle:  Honestly it's a good question, I bet we all want to know haha. And I totally agree, I don't think he was being rude.

But yea guess her team wasn't amused at all:ohreallylol::idkney:

2 hours ago, BritneyBitchY'all said:

You know he was kind of a rebel. The Swedish speaker voice said that the question wasn't a part of the original deal:tiffcackle:  Honestly it's a good question, I bet we all want to know haha. And I totally agree, I don't think he was being rude.

But yea guess her team wasn't amused at all:ohreallylol::idkney:

Her team do seem to have the sense of humour of a wet fish unfortunately. I get that in the past she was too open and the press became too intrusive, but there's got to be a balance you'd think?

Yes he was a rebel, I think a lot of us were rooting for him in that interview!

14 hours ago, trav said:

Her birth chart has the planet pluto (planet of destruction and transformation) in the 1st house (the house of identity).

Basically meaning her personality can change a lot and have lots of ups&downs... but also makes her mysterious and magnetic to other people :brit:

Explains how her look always changes too, not just the fun stuff but through all the eras her look changes a lot.

Beyonce has the same placement as well, which I find interesting since it seems like Britneys hype died down a lot when Beyonce got really big.

Don't worry stans Bey's hype will eventually get squashed. GP will expose her soon enough 

giphy.gif

hmmm lets look at it like era's:
BOMT - Shy in interviews, odd bursts when she had to explain something she went through. everything was still new to her, and she probably didnt know how to 'interview' right.
Oops - slightly more comfortable, having a bit more fun, things are still sweet.
Britney - used to it by now. Interviewers knew to be bubbly to get the most out of it, she could talk about things confidently.
ITZ - things have changed, she's getting a lot more slack now, people are waiting for her to slip up, Brit/JT are over. She's confident, but you can sense that she's over it to a degree at times. Her best moments where when she did BTS style documentaries or specials. She wants to prove herself a bit more, she's more involved.
(a few years pass)
BO - there's not a lot here but when in the Ryan Secrest one, you can tell she literally doesn't care about her career at this moment in time, she's enjoying her friends and easily distracted.
Circus -  This is where things change, interviews are now controlled and screened. She's still Britney: confident and clear, but....well....there's an elephant in the room.
FF - Prescreened questions leads to bored Britney. Other stuff going on too. 
BJ - Same as the above.
Glory - interviews are still prescreened but she's more confident and allows herself to be goofy or slip up like she used to.

16 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

hmmm lets look at it like era's:
BOMT - Shy in interviews, odd bursts when she had to explain something she went through. everything was still new to her, and she probably didnt know how to 'interview' right.
Oops - slightly more comfortable, having a bit more fun, things are still sweet.
Britney - used to it by now. Interviewers knew to be bubbly to get the most out of it, she could talk about things confidently.
ITZ - things have changed, she's getting a lot more slack now, people are waiting for her to slip up, Brit/JT are over. She's confident, but you can sense that she's over it to a degree at times. Her best moments where when she did BTS style documentaries or specials. She wants to prove herself a bit more, she's more involved.
(a few years pass)
BO - there's not a lot here but when in the Ryan Secrest one, you can tell she literally doesn't care about her career at this moment in time, she's enjoying her friends and easily distracted.
Circus -  This is where things change, interviews are now controlled and screened. She's still Britney: confident and clear, but....well....there's an elephant in the room.
BJ - Same as the above.
Glory - interviews are still prescreened but she's more confident and allows herself to be goofy or slip up like she used to.

I get what you're saying, like as her career evolved and changed so did she in interviews. And looking at it from that perspective I do agree with everything you say, it actually makes perfect sense.

I think what I meant in the OP but found hard to explain is that it's really subtle, there's certain mannerisms and ways she says things that are there in some eras but gone in others. Even the looks she has in her eyes and the way she says 'yeah' or 'yes'! Most people reading this will think I'm talking absolute crap but it's hard to explain, it's literally like she is a different person at some times in her life.

19 hours ago, trav said:

i want someone to read my astrological chart :yasqueen:

14 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Yes could be a result of the press and her deciding to go along for the ride, and it was a fun time to be a fan, she gave some great interviews.

It maybe also coincided with when she broke up with Justin, I noticed her personality change a bit after that so maybe she felt she'd evolved a bit after the heartbreak?

definitely could be the case. she also was probably sick of being americas sweetheart and the quiet polite girl. she showed a lot more edge and grit, probably more of her true self than what everyone expected her to be.

19 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

BJ - Same as the above.

Really? I thought she started showing more personality and less roboty compared to the FF and definitely the XF era.

46 minutes ago, Menzo said:

Really? I thought she started showing more personality and less roboty compared to the FF and definitely the XF era.

I mean she was robotic, miserable and boring during Femme Fatale and boring, awkward and cringey during BJ era. 

Archived