I'm bored. So I did a cover of Make Me.

MaPlayz

So I was bored just now and after I got out of the shower I thought why not?! :) I don't usually sing lol and recorded it quickly on my iPhone over a youtube instrumental so don't be too harsh on me ;) also check out the instrumental link I posted below - this guy did awesome piano instrumentals to some glory tracks! :)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, MaPlayz said:

So I was bored just now and after I got out of the shower I thought why not?! :) I don't usually sing lol and recorded it quickly on my iPhone over a youtube instrumental so don't be too harsh on me ;) also check out the instrumental link I posted below - this guy did awesome piano instrumentals to some glory tracks! :)

SEND *****

53 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

y'all some ***** mother f*ckers, his profile pic barely shows anything but y'all are wet from just the combination of him being shirtless and wearing a baseball cap! :snarky:

:hahayea: they don't even value my grammy worthy performance.. this is what it must feel like to be objectified :roflney:

2 hours ago, LWD said:

tumblr_mac0y5I6gj1qa6nebo1_250.gif

tumblr_mac0y5I6gj1qa6nebo3_250.gif

I like it haha if that's u in ur profile pic :awyeah:

2 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

SEND *****

I can't do that.. once I get my grammy, you'll leak em, lyke you know, all over the internet or something :prettyney:

7 hours ago, YouBettaSingBitch said:

I love exhale, no one's talking about the cover :shadelaugh:

I like it, it sounds good, very smooth :)

awww thank you :)

6 hours ago, BritneyBitchY'all said:

This thread is too funny :cuteidk:  

But you asked for an opinion, and I think you did good :prettyney:

thank youuuu ;) 

5 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

Its not very good:hibebe:

:crying1: elaborate please meanie haha

Archived