This is officially the longest period of time we've been without a new videoclip

PokemonSpears

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, MWLJ said:

And we’ve got a lot longer to go I bet. I can’t see anything coming before Fall :tiffanycries:

5 hours ago, Goku said:

The longest period of time and It's going to increase until at least the next year I-

giphy.gif

:crying1: by the time we get a new video it's gonna be more than 1000 days since SP came out.

I mean, given how things have been going lately, it seems pretty normal and easy to say "oh, it's gonna take a while" but just a few years ago this was unimaginable to me. I literally used to think that we would never have a longer pause than the one from Someday to Gimme More. But here we are :(

So when she does return to music, how should she do it? 

• New single? With a MV released shortly after?
  • She appears on 1 or 2 "radio-friendly" features reintroducing her self to mainstream radio leading to the release of her own single?
  • A whole new album drops out of the blue? 
  • A documentary addressing the hiatus and a BTS look at the new album and/or show?
  • A sit down (more intimate) interview with Mario Lopez.
  • Dive straight into a brand new show in Vegas, with a new single released on opening night.
  • Headline at the Superbowl?
  • Another take at a VMA "comeback"?
  • No new Vegas show, she goes back on tour (M&Ms style). 

What would you like to see happen?

7 minutes ago, f r e e brit said:

• She appears on 1 or 2 "radio-friendly" features reintroducing her self to mainstream radio leading to the release of her own single?
  • A documentary addressing the hiatus and a BTS look at the new album and/or show?
  • Dive straight into a brand new show in Vegas, with a new single released on opening night.

I'd LOVE to see her do an intimate sit-down interview with Mario! I don't think I've seen her look more comfortable with any other person she's been interviewed by. In my opinion, if she ever feels comfortable with talking about a lot of the mysteries surrounding her life, Mario would be the right person for her to do that with.

Sadly, it's not going to get any better from here. It will be a long time until we get new music and even then, if the past decade has taught me anything, Britney will still not be into it. She'll say the next project is her baby and that she's been working on it for 3 years but actually she won't know any of the songs and maaaayybe we'll get two singles. Then she will be overworked from the 5 radio appearances and take another four years off to...focus on her family...:tiffcackle:

24 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Sadly, it's not going to get any better from here. It will be a long time until we get new music and even then, if the past decade has taught me anything, Britney will still not be into it. She'll say the next project is her baby and that she's been working on it for 3 years but actually she won't know any of the songs and maaaayybe we'll get two singles. Then she will be overworked from the 5 radio appearances and take another four years off to...focus on her family...:tiffcackle:

I actually agree, so sad. Oh well, there's more icons out there :reductive: for now.

3 hours ago, f r e e brit said:

I think we'll get the lead single, and a couple of months later, we get half a videoclip for the song, because who wants a full song anyways? :beynah: 

The album then will come out a year later, and if we're lucky she'll launch a new residency with all of her hits, and maybe B10's lead single as an interlude, as a mashup with Pretty Girls. 

Archived