I think britney will release a single during her POM tour

ZAM9315

With the whole justin tranter just wait thing, http://www.mtv.co.uk/britney-spears/news/britney-spears-is-readying-a-new-album

Plus she said during the festivals of November 2016 she's been working on new music, or "already have been"http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/britney-spears-has-confirmed-she-is-working-on-her-next-album__17315/

The kenzo ad.. campaign... I imagine they are going to take part of her tour..pepsi sponsoring it...GLADD award.. and other previous awards leading up to it... plus wasnt there a rumor she would be on the face of magazine issue that's shoves covered before? 

Can't find receipts. For that 

Or another rumor floated on exhale that fee said they were torn between either releasing a 3rd glory single to add to the show or just decided to move on and focus on new music 

What if she releases a new single during her tour, shes all about releasing new music during her POM performances.... britney jeans...  work ***** alien and perfume were performed and added into the show..... 

Then pretty girls during POM she added in and used her show again as promo...

Then glory....make me and slumber party added in during POM used her show as promo again. Because it "just works"

With this whole world tour shes doing its a pretty big deal, surely she would add a new single to spice it up a bit. Maybe do an award performance and pre record... VMAS? 

It just makes sense to me. she always releases buzz singles in between eras... so could this be it? A buzz single then B10 later on...  am I reaching?     Pitbull is even opening for her...so she must have a single with him???

:yasqueen:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Glory era is over 

-She wont release new music since we havent had any actual receipts of her working on it 

-Britney is not the types of singers that release something out of nothing just because 

-The POM tour is just another excuse to get money from a show that is already done, so her label/her team/and Planet Hollywood dont have to invest not even one more coin because the show is already there, they are just trying to squeeze the lemons at a 200% 

LOL at believing the KENZO campaign is to make fans excited for a new era :tiffcackle: 

KENZO campaign is just that, a huge check for Britney without having to record, rehearse, shoot & promote something :whitney:

and no, we won't get music this year, Britney is on another universe  right now, u can clearly see she´s simply enjoying of doing absolutely nothing :unbothered:

Even Xtina keeps pushing her new song coz GP does not seem interested at all so Britney would go the same path :yasqueen:

Something HAS to be released in 2018 right? Either for the POM tour or the 20th anniversary of her music career :ohdear:

I think the smarter option would be using the POM tour to hype Britney again, then release B10's first single later in the year to coincide with the 20th anniversary in October.

POM tour ends on September 1st - just a month away from BOMT's 20th bday. :tysm:

5 hours ago, grandespears94 said:

Something HAS to be released in 2018 right? Either for the POM tour or the 20th anniversary of her music career :ohdear:

I think the smarter option would be using the POM tour to hype Britney again, then release B10's first single later in the year to coincide with the 20th anniversary in October.

POM tour ends on September 1st - just a month away from BOMT's 20th bday. :tysm:

This would be perfect.  Too good to be true but never know :lostney:

• 1 month later...

Archived