Britney Spears “lucky” neon sign

iamsodramatic

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh I knew you guys would say that... which is why I even debated posting something. I KNOW it’s. Isn’t she lovely. I didn’t do exact lucky lyrics but liked the way isn’t she lucky sounded compared to lovely especially on my kitchen wall. This whole neon thing meant a lot to me because I just got out of a 2 year abusive relationship so finllg got my own place and wanted to make it as girly and Britney inspired as possible without being over the top. Wish I could delete this thread now.

9 minutes ago, iamsodramatic said:

Ugh I knew you guys would say that... which is why I even debated posting something. I KNOW it’s. Isn’t she lovely. I didn’t do exact lucky lyrics but liked the way isn’t she lucky sounded compared to lovely especially on my kitchen wall. This whole neon thing meant a lot to me because I just got out of a 2 year abusive relationship so finllg got my own place and wanted to make it as girly and Britney inspired as possible without being over the top. Wish I could delete this thread now.

Lol don’t worry about it, it’s absolutely cute. As long as you’re happy with it, doesn’t matter that the lyrics are wrong.

how much did you pay to have it made?

8 minutes ago, iamsodramatic said:

Totally got the point. No one said it has to be word to word and literal. It's your interpretation and your message. Congrats :sendinglove:

Archived