Let's talk about this performance where she is singing live and dancing for her life

Applejack

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

:tysm: does it all the time.

Why do we praise this when it should be the standard?

it boggles my mind why she didn't even try to sing matm live after itz era.

her low voice is all over the song, it's easier to sing live than her higher pitched songs such as toxic.

but even here she isn't sticking with it. she obviously sounds a lot better the few times she does.

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

it boggles my mind why she didn't even try to sing matm live after itz era.

her low voice is all over the song, it's easier to sing live than her higher pitched songs such as toxic.

but even here she isn't sticking with it. she obviously sounds a lot better the few times she does.

I’m mad at her, she doesn’t even have to sing the song like it’s recorded. Bring it down a key if it’s too hard for her to do the baby voice live.

Iv always understood Stan’s living for this performance. It’s awesome. For me it never stayed with me much and I think it’s her outfit hahah. I know I know. I’m lame but it always felt like a rehearsal to me. Literally nothing she is warring goes togeather. But she was deaf on ******* fire.

That's what she should do for every performances.. especially now that her choreos doesn't require  so much efforts.
Plus she could still lipsync during the chorus when usually that's when there's a choreo, and sing during verses, and it doesn't even have to be exactly like the CD , i mean she doesn't have to make the baby voice if that's too hard while she's moving, that's the point of live, it's different, people don't go to concerts to hear a CD.

28 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

If all her performances were like this this quote would make so much sense :cinema: 

There are so many things wrong with this quote though. She doesn’t dance hard anymore. She also rarely sings along. She doesn’t even attempt to sing her ballads live. So this whole quote is a mess. 

Archived