When was the last time Britney mentioned her passion for dancing?

CuriousaboutBrit

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

regardless of the repetition, beyonce brings it every time. her performances are polished, professional, passionate, and current. britney has no passion because she is too busy having her hand held like she is going to break. it's almost like britney is convinced she is someone other than who she has been majority of her teen/adult life.

7 hours ago, joanhs said:

She talks about it when someone asks her.. She just doesn't call a magazine up and be like "I love dancing!" and hang up...

You must be a newer fan. She has brought it up in interviews without being asked. She used to talk about dancing a lot. More than she ever talked about singing. Now she talks about neither...

3 hours ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

You must be a newer fan. She has brought it up in interviews without being asked. She used to talk about dancing a lot. More than she ever talked about singing. Now she talks about neither...

How many interviews does she have now per year?? There really is no need.. 

And what would it help.. People in here would be like "why is she saying she loves dancing when she doesn't dance that good, we want to know what happened in 2007!!"

16 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

THIS! I can’t put britney in a category with her peers because she’s in a different situation. I’m happy she’s found a good balance especially in her personal life because she deserves the world.

But what I can’t stand is when Britney fans don’t want to give Beyonce the credit she deserves. They don’t recognize Beyonce as an incredible performer and feel threatened every time Beyonce gets the recognition. Beyoncé is a perfectionist and she’ll put everything into a performance. I found myself watching her Coachella performance trying to find the moments where she’s lipping because I’m in disbelief that people can actually sing and dance at the same time. But every time I think she’s lipping there’s a breath or some kind of live quality.

as a fan I’m happy for britney, but as a stan I want her up top with the rest of the performers. 

Omg i did the same i was hoping to see her mess up to make me feel better about brit but she didnt and she  did lipsynch a lil bit and i could tell some parts were pre recorded vocals but the facts she sung so clear after dancing (not to mention she dances way less than britney but her execution and finesse of the moves is what brit lacks)

1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

Omg i did the same i was hoping to see her mess up to make me feel better about brit but she didnt and she  did lipsynch a lil bit and i could tell some parts were pre recorded vocals but the facts she sung so clear after dancing (not to mention she dances way less than britney but her execution and finesse of the moves is what brit lacks)

It’s sad that some fans are hoping to see someone mess up or fail so we can feel better about Britney half assing her career. :sickofu:

Archived