When was the last time Britney mentioned her passion for dancing?

CuriousaboutBrit

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think maybe passion means something different to her. She maybe means it in the sense that she loves being active and moving her body/keeping her mind busy, not that she's super eager to be a perfectionist or become a better performer :-/ There are plenty of ppl who are passionate about things. Doesn't mean they do them well though. They simply like doing those things lol 

3 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

She definitely got me shook. I’m low key mad at britney but as long as she’s living her best life.

That's how I look at it; I know/believe that if Britney really wanted to and  was really inspired/motivated, she can give us great performances and see more passion in her career and craft. Unfortunately, she has a lot of things holding her back that may have impeded her ability to take on a more active role in her career (the c-ship, her view/past relationship with the media, and her own personal priorities now), which may have resulted in a loss of her passion and just her just becoming content with how things are. As she said in FTR regarding her life being in control (c-ship): "You're stuck in this place and you're just like, 'How do you deal?' So, I just cope. I just cope with it. Everyday." And going on and comparing it as being worse than jail and even admitting that there's no excitement and passion in her life anymore. Very sad. I'm sure things have gotten better since then but I think that's sort of when she gave up and just figured that that was as good as it going to get for her life. I'm sure she also hears things like, "You're lucky to be alive and here with your boys" a lot as well. As long as she's happy and healthy, I'm happy for her, but I do still have hope she'll eventually be inspired again to give us great things to look forward to as we have been seeing glimpses of it in the last few years. 

As far as the original question in the post, I feel like she brings it up a lot (even recently) in interviews and stuff, but I think it's more subconscious of her saying she wants to be passionate about it again like she used to, but things aren't the same. 

3 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

That's how I look at it; I know/believe that if Britney really wanted to and  was really inspired/motivated, she can give us great performances and see more passion in her career and craft. Unfortunately, she has a lot of things holding her back that may have impeded her ability to take on a more active role in her career (the c-ship, her view/past relationship with the media, and her own personal priorities now), which may have resulted in a loss of her passion and just her just becoming content with how things are. As she said in FTR regarding her life being in control (c-ship): "You're stuck in this place and you're just like, 'How do you deal?' So, I just cope. I just cope with it. Everyday." And going on and comparing it as being worse than jail and even admitting that there's no excitement and passion in her life anymore. Very sad. I'm sure things have gotten better since then but I think that's sort of when she gave up and just figured that that was as good as it going to get for her life. I'm sure she also hears things like, "You're lucky to be alive and here with your boys" a lot as well. As long as she's happy and healthy, I'm happy for her, but I do still have hope she'll eventually be inspired again to give us great things to look forward to as we have been seeing glimpses of it in the last few years. 

As far as the original question in the post, I feel like she brings it up a lot (even recently) in interviews and stuff, but I think it's more subconscious of her saying she wants to be passionate about it again like she used to, but things aren't the same. 

THIS! I can’t put britney in a category with her peers because she’s in a different situation. I’m happy she’s found a good balance especially in her personal life because she deserves the world.

But what I can’t stand is when Britney fans don’t want to give Beyonce the credit she deserves. They don’t recognize Beyonce as an incredible performer and feel threatened every time Beyonce gets the recognition. Beyoncé is a perfectionist and she’ll put everything into a performance. I found myself watching her Coachella performance trying to find the moments where she’s lipping because I’m in disbelief that people can actually sing and dance at the same time. But every time I think she’s lipping there’s a breath or some kind of live quality.

as a fan I’m happy for britney, but as a stan I want her up top with the rest of the performers. 

10 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

THIS! I can’t put britney in a category with her peers because she’s in a different situation. I’m happy she’s found a good balance especially in her personal life because she deserves the world.

But what I can’t stand is when Britney fans don’t want to give Beyonce the credit she deserves. They don’t recognize Beyonce as an incredible performer and feel threatened every time Beyonce gets the recognition. Beyoncé is a perfectionist and she’ll put everything into a performance. I found myself watching her Coachella performance trying to find the moments where she’s lipping because I’m in disbelief that people can actually sing and dance at the same time. But every time I think she’s lipping there’s a breath or some kind of live quality.

as a fan I’m happy for britney, but as a stan I want her up top with the rest of the performers. 

Yes!

I'm not a huge Beyonce fan and still believe she's overrated and I still find it annoying that people speak so highly of her the way they do (I just don't get her appeal and hype?), but I do recognize that she's amongst one of the great performers today which she has definitely proved throughout her career. 

3 hours ago, LBoggie said:

I get this but in FTR she also talked about needing to dance because it kept her sane. She used to talk about it a lot about how if she didn't dance she would die or things like that. Now she never ever mentions loving dancing. 

7 hours ago, Daxx said:

:snarky:

This is not what I mean. Britney used to say things about how dancing was her everything and how she needed to dance or she would die. Now she never mentions dancing in that way anymore. 

It just makes me wonder. All of her IG videos are working out or gymnastics or fashion shows. Does she even like what she does on stage? Does she want to change it but doesn't know how or have the power to do so?

48 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

This is not what I mean. Britney used to say things about how dancing was her everything and how she needed to dance or she would die. Now she never mentions dancing in that way anymore. 

It just makes me wonder. All of her IG videos are working out or gymnastics or fashion shows. Does she even like what she does on stage? Does she want to change it but doesn't know how or have the power to do so?

it's a joke :useeingthis:

Archived