Should britney collab with cardi b

Malaysia

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, she's a Nicky Minaj 2.0, it didn't work before and it wont work now. Their styles and genres have nothing to do. 

If she collaborates with someone I wish he or she is a real musician like Steven Tyler, she's friends with him, Gwen Stephani or idk, stop these rappers newbies collaborations no one will remember in 1 year 

24 minutes ago, SlayTheLights said:

YES and before all of you hate on Cardi, why don't you go listen to I Like It or Money Bag :pleaseshhh:

It's very Urban/Pop and I think Britney SLAYS in that genre, maybe the bad *** attitude would give Britney some confidence :anxiety:

And hey ! They arent even the best songs in the album :jamout: thats how good her album is :jamout:

my personal top 3:

I like it 

Thru your phone

I do

Cardi and Britney wouldnt work together at all. I can already see Britney's face when Cardi opens her mouth next to her :cackling:

Its better for Britney to collab with veterans , specially those with distinct voices like hers. Or even some indie people with better artistry that can inspire her to bring something new to the table in whatever spectrum she needs, than someone nobody will remember in a year or two. Girl was listening to India.Arie dancing in that video with Sam. For her to dig through Toni's and Sade's old hits, workout to Janet, pop to late 80's hip-hop and David Bowie in her car like she has shared on her Instagram videos, I bet she didnt even bother to really check on Cardi yet and thank God never will :useeingthis:

I mean, Cardi is funny. But if anything, I hope B10 has a better vibe where she wont fit in :rlynow:

There are lots of better people that can help Brit IF she wants to :pleaseshhh:

32 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

no, cardi b is cheap version of nicki minaj.

:rlynow:

no disrepect to nicki but now a days nicki is the cheaper version of cardi.

Cardi performing at coachella,snl and number one album.

HECK! Even being the first solo female rapper to have a number one hit single in 19 yrs:sassybrit:  nicki doesnt even have a number 1 song :sassybrit:

12 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

:rlynow:

no disrepect to nicki but now a days nicki is the cheaper version of cardi.

Cardi performing at coachella,snl and number one album.

HECK! Even being the first solo female rapper to have a number one hit single in 19 yrs:sassybrit:  nicki doesnt even have a number 1 song :sassybrit:

:ineedthetruth:

i'm not nicki supporter but that dumb woman can't be half of nicki minaj. nicki minaj has 73 hot 100 entry which is world record. :unbothered: 
anaconda has more impact than any cardi b song. and i think bodak yellow is trash, people loved it because it is funny song. :unbothered:
she doesn't have talent like azealia banks also, unorginal and basic. :toocute:

7 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

:ineedthetruth:

i'm not nicki supporter but that dumb woman can't be half of nicki minaj. nicki minaj has 73 hot 100 entry which is world record. :unbothered: 
anaconda has more impact than any cardi b song. and i think bodak yellow is trash, people loved it because it is funny song. :unbothered:
she doesn't have talent like azealia banks also, unorginal and basic. :toocute:

Umm, have you heard her album debut? :toocute: I was like you until I heard it. Its soo good except the first song. Even the singles they chosen are in my opinion the weaker songs.

as to nicki , ofc she going to have most entries she been in the industry the longest. And to anaconda , that song’s impact is not due to nicki but to the original song that it sampled . Even the line “ my anaconda dont want none unless you got buns hun” is from the sample song :slowdown:

Archived