Daily Mail comment: "Stylists are miserable with her because she absolutely won't try new things" - Anything documenting this?!

HairFlipQueen

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, jokobitch said:

That's pretty strange in a lot of areas to me. I would think it'd be best to find one person you're very comfortable with and always stick to that person? I read the article and looked up that picture that was referenced to refresh my memory. I'll be the first to admit I don't know jack **** about extensions. Never wore them, absolutely don't know a damn thing when it concerns applying extensions or taking care of them. I look at that picture and that doesn't even seem like the work of a professional. That looks like somebody that doesn't know what they're doing putting them in? 

6 hours ago, SlayTheLights said:

Yes this is well documented, Britney will change if she doesn't like what a stylist has done.:mattafact:

This applies to her make-up. hair and clothes:ferg:

https://www.today.com/popculture/britneys-stylist-says-dont-blame-me-wbna16441604

Oh thank you for this, this is the kind of thing I tried to find after reading the article! Well yes...Britney is a free spirit when it comes to her style, always has been and I expect always will be :snarky:

5 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Yesss - I read that one, very weird but then Britney is quirky in a lot of ways.

I sometimes wonder if she has sensory issues (I do), in that only certain clothes feel 'ok' to her, particular materials, plus the fact that she hates being touched for hair/make up.

Actually might be a bit of a reach regarding the clothes, the pattern does seem to be to show off her body as much as possible throughout her career.

4 hours ago, SlayTheLights said:

Okay let me share my extension knowledge with ya :bbmaney:

The issue with extensions is that they are very heavy on your own hair, many people find after removing them that they actually pull out some of your own hair, so it's actually best to take them out every few months to let your hair grow back.

Britney's are in CONSTANTLY so I think that hairstylists have trouble covering up the extensions each time she has them put back in, which explains the tracks that are showing

Britney also uses tapes more often than any others, which are particularly heavy and can pull your hair out, they're also cheaper than the bonds she used to get back in 2001-2004

Britney doesn't seem to know how to style extensions herself, which explains the bad candids:quirkney:

Makes you think why she doesn't let her hair rest especially now that she doesn't have any commitments. And we have seen her with short hair and she looks fabulous. 

4 hours ago, SlayTheLights said:

She's so awkward maybe she just changes stylists instead of telling them she doesn't like what they did :tiffcackle:

Also, remember we saw that IG of her hair looking shorter and a bit darker? Yet at GLAAD she has classic Britney dry extensions :quirkney:

What was the thread from a few weeks ago? - I literally can't think now but it was about her not liking what a certain producer was coming up with music wise, so instead of telling him, she excused herself to go to the bathroom and just went home. Just bailed. Similar to the hair situation! She just sticks her head in the sand I swear!

20 hours ago, SlayTheLights said:

Okay let me share my extension knowledge with ya :bbmaney:

The issue with extensions is that they are very heavy on your own hair, many people find after removing them that they actually pull out some of your own hair, so it's actually best to take them out every few months to let your hair grow back.

Britney's are in CONSTANTLY so I think that hairstylists have trouble covering up the extensions each time she has them put back in, which explains the tracks that are showing

Britney also uses tapes more often than any others, which are particularly heavy and can pull your hair out, they're also cheaper than the bonds she used to get back in 2001-2004

Britney doesn't seem to know how to style extensions herself, which explains the bad candids:quirkney:

Very helpful post, thank you! :) 

Archived