Daily Mail comment: "Stylists are miserable with her because she absolutely won't try new things" - Anything documenting this?!

HairFlipQueen

Bit of a weird one, I was reading this article about the GLAAD awards and in one of the reader comments below it, someone wrote: Britney won't take a stylists suggestion... it was documented years ago that she refuses to wear anything but this style. if youll go back and look at the pant suit she wore for promoting her lingerie wear, its the only time she's agreed to dress differently...there was an interview with a fellow stylist who said stylists are miserable with her because she absolutely won't try new things. only that one time to promote a "brand" ugh

I googled and couldn't find anything related to this, no quotes from 'sources' or anything like that, just wondering has that person plucked it out of nowhere or does anyone know if there was anything written or said about this??

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing I've noticed about Britney is that she's always been more comfortable with less clothing, since day one. Clothing that isn't excessive, avant-garde, and preferably garment that shows off her legs, stomach, and/or arms. There's definitely a pattern here. 

I suppose growing up in the South and being publicly known for having a tight/fit-body does that to you. 

2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

One thing I've noticed about Britney is that she's always been more comfortable with less clothing, since day one. Clothing that isn't excessive, avant-garde, and preferably garment that shows off her legs, stomach, and/or arms. There's definitely a pattern here. 

This is so true, she's always liked wearing as little as poss! I would too if I looked like her...

19 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

This is so true, she's always liked wearing as little as poss! I would too if I looked like her...

I absolutely loved her style in the early 2000s. I just wish she would spice it up a bit more these days. I'm not gonna lie, I'm really tired of her wearing soccer-mom apparel, leotards and skin-tight short dresses. 

14 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

I absolutely loved her style in the early 2000s, but it would be nice to see Britney spice it up a bit the way she used to set trends. I'm not gonna lie, I'm really tired of her wearing soccer-mom apparel, leotards and skin-tight short dresses. 

I do agree with you, joking aside about her hot body, there comes a time where sometimes less is more. Although she does have the figure to wear whatever she likes, and of course it's her choice, there's no denying that sometimes it's less than flattering.

I've commented loads on here about how what she wears on stage is infuriating! The leotards are getting old now! She sometimes reminds me of Pamela Anderson in that kind of housewives/**** star kind of way - I don't mean that to sound as horrible as it probably does!!!

1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I do agree with you, joking aside about her hot body, there comes a time where sometimes less is more. Although she does have the figure to wear whatever she likes, and of course it's her choice, there's no denying that sometimes it's less than flattering.

I've commented loads on here about how what she wears on stage is infuriating! The leotards are getting old now! She sometimes reminds me of Pamela Anderson in that kind of housewives/**** star kind of way - I don't mean that to sound as horrible as it probably does!!!

I disagree with how she has the figure to wear whatever she likes. Britney has a square frame/boxy bodybuilder-shape. Think Ronda Rousey, except not as muscular. Unfortunately, she can't pull off a lot of the fashion trends that many of those slim or thin models wear.

Archived