Britney's formula isn't....

Comical33

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are two problems:

1. The last two albums she released has been her chasing trends instead of following them

2. The public likes UPTEMPO MELODIC DANCE SONGS from her. LITERALLY EVERY BRITNEY SPEARS TOP 10 IN AMERICA IS AN UPTEMPO MELODIC DANCE SONG. They don't want f**king mid-tempos or R&B vibe-y songs or ballads from her!!!

1 hour ago, Someone Who Knows said:

There are two problems:

1. The last two albums she released has been her chasing trends instead of following them

2. The public likes UPTEMPO MELODIC DANCE SONGS from her. LITERALLY EVERY BRITNEY SPEARS TOP 10 IN AMERICA IS AN UPTEMPO MELODIC DANCE SONG. They don't want f**king mid-tempos or R&B vibe-y songs or ballads from her!!!

Britney will do what Britney wants to do

MAKE ME went to #1 on iTunes and kept seeing increases

What was that again about the public not checking for midtempos again?

5 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

ITunes is where folks go to buy the single

Make Me debut at #17

What was that again about the public not checking for midtempos again 

Billboard still more important than ITunes though. iTunes is only counting  iTunes sales where billboard is counting everything else.

6 hours ago, JeagleP said:

She doesnt want to be the IT girl anymore, when can we accept that ?

And I can accept that. But this is where comments bite her in the ***. What she does do, she needs to put 100% effort into it. Don't have the attitude of "I don't have anything else to prove" because that translates to me into "Gonna half *** it and ride on past accomplishments." That comment coming from her mouth practically made me fall out of the chair. I LOVE music, so many different musicians and I've NEVER heard anybody come out with anything close to that. Whether we're talking artists that want to challenge their past accomplishments or artists that have completely fallen into 'has been' territory and are trying their damndest to get their careers back. 

And I don't want this comment to sound snippy. Britney's had her career for a long time. I give props to that, I'm not trying to take anything away from her. 

This thread is such a good read. As fans, we're so lucky that we're still getting music every 2-3 years. I'm not ready for the time when she actually stop making music.

If you stand on Britney's shoes, she doesn't have to sell albums to earn money. She has a lot of endorsements and other ventures going on. She built her image out of music and she is getting all the fruits she planted prior years. She is not greedy and doesn't need to soak in tub of money to be successful.

16 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney will do what Britney wants to do

MAKE ME went to #1 on iTunes and kept seeing increases

What was that again about the public not checking for midtempos again?

it went number one for a few hours and you all that succes? 

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

Itunes is still in business and song are being bought

Taylor Swift is not really doing well right now

there are rumors atm that itunes store will be closing down in few years that is how good the songs buying business goes.

Archived