Cool fan made documentary about Glory

timito

After I watched the video collection video I ended up seeing this one after. It is not very long but I do think it showcases how much press we got around Glory that we take for granted and think oh it wasn't enough. It might not have been enough compared to other years but I do think it's more than enough considering how she is nowadays. 

I quite enjoyed it. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, timito said:

After I watched the video collection video I ended up seeing this one after. It is not very long but I do think it showcases how much press we got around Glory that we take for granted and think oh it wasn't enough. It might not have been enough compared to other years but I do think it's more than enough considering how she is nowadays. 

I quite enjoyed it. 

In my unpopular opinion, Britney DID promote "Glory" enough, at least around the release date. She is not starting, her days of being EVERYWHERE and promoting even in front of my house are over. She is not Camila Cabello. A few good permances are enough.

"Make Me" performance at the VMAs alone could have turned this era into a hit with all the exposure and hype behind it, but people weren't here for a lucklaster performance. Her dancing and attitude were there, but she was slammed and overshadowed nonetheless: Britney and her team need to realise that times have changed and people are OVER blatant lip sync, and that is what is hurting her career the most. People don't take her seriously. It's not the lack of promo. Hell, she even made headlines for singing live!!

Britney's team know it. If not, they would be stupid, and that is why I don't blame them that much. They can make mistakes, but they want Britney to suceed, because that is more money for them. It depends on Britney: she has to EVOLVE and step her game up IF she wants to really suceed again. I'll personally support her in whatever makes her happy. If she wants to keep a low key profile from here on, it's a bit sad, but so be it. But, personally, for the new era, I hope she maintains the attitude that made her grab a mic,  say what she wanted to say and perform "Something To Talk About".

16 minutes ago, daniel_essr said:

In my unpopular opinion, Britney DID promote "Glory" enough, at least around the release date. She is not starting, her days of being EVERYWHERE and promoting even in front of my house are over. She is not Camila Cabello. A few good permances are enough.

"Make Me" performance at the VMAs alone could have turned this era into a hit with all the exposure and hype behind it, but people weren't here for a lucklaster performance. Her dancing and attitude were there, but she was slammed and overshadowed nonetheless: Britney and her team need to realise that times have changed and people are OVER blatant lip sync, and that is what is hurting her career the most. People don't take her seriously. It's not the lack of promo. Hell, she even made headlines for singing live!!

Britney's team know it. If not, they would be stupid, and that is why I don't blame them that much. They can make mistakes, but they want Britney to suceed, because that is more money for them. It depends on Britney: she has to EVOLVE and step her game up IF she wants to really suceed again. I'll personally support her in whatever makes her happy. If she wants to keep a low key profile from here on, it's a bit sad, but so be it. But, personally, for the new era, I hope she maintains the attitude that made her grab a mic,  say what she wanted to say and perform "Something To Talk About".

this tbh. The Glory era had a good amount of promo, only thing I can complain about is the Make Me video and the lack of promo for Slumber Party.

1 hour ago, daniel_essr said:

I would say most of the things you said are what we want. But I think we should stop wanting so much because she doesn't need the crazy fame she had before and I can understand that. She is comfortable with what's happening right now. She still gets millions while performing and also enjoying her time with her family. I think until the kids grow up we won't see much of a difference even if then. And after all  she has been in the industry for 20 years. Things can't never be the same. 

On 11/04/2018 at 2:08 PM, SlayTheLights said:

This was so cool, thank you for sharing. It reminded me how amazing the Glory era really was, Britney seemed so much more confident and happy :yasqueen:

The next era is Primeney 2.0, I'm saying this now :pleaseshhh:

Agreed, we won’t get the old Primeney back but with glory she became the ‘Primeney 2.0’ she’s far better now then she ever was during Circus and FF era performances wise. She’s got that spark back :yasqueen:

Archived