X1 REALLY CHEAP BRITNEY SHOW TICKET! NEW YORK JULY 23

NewYorkCity

Hi gays! :snarky:

so I am selling a ticket for Britney's New York show on July 23rd for EXTREMELY cheap!

Row QQ Orchestra 4 (Middle orchestra 17 rows from front!) this is just the 1 ticket!

I am selling this ticket because I am from Australia and I can no longer make it to New York for the concert! :kyliecry:

I am posting this on exhale because I am struggling to sell this ticket as I can't put it on sites like Ticketmaster Resale, Ebay, Stubhub etc. because most sites don't accept Australian bank details and obviously no one from Australia wants this ticket! The only site that has allowed me to sell my ticket even know I am from Australia is Viagogo! 

This ticket cost $470 USD with tax, which equals $606 AUSD I have wasted!!! :yasqueen::yasqueen:

I am selling the ticket for only $194 USD! THIS IS A DIFFERENCE OF $276 FROM THE ORIGINAL PRICE ON TICKETMASTER!!!!!!:anxiety:

I have uploaded the ticket to Viagogo.com so if you search the Britney event for July 23 in New York City, you will see my ticket on the site listed for the seat I named above!

https://www.viagogo.com/Concert-Tickets/Rock-and-Pop/Britney-Spears-Tickets/E-2564845

This is NOT a scam and I am not doing the for profit, I just don't want this ticket to go to complete waste! 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

Hi gays! :snarky:

so I am selling a ticket for Britney's New York show on July 23rd for EXTREMELY cheap!

Row QQ Orchestra 4 (Middle orchestra 17 rows from front!) this is just the 1 ticket!

I am selling this ticket because I am from Australia and I can no longer make it to New York for the concert! :kyliecry:

I am posting this on exhale because I am struggling to sell this ticket as I can't put it on sites like Ticketmaster Resale, Ebay, Stubhub etc. because most sites don't accept Australian bank details and obviously no one from Australia wants this ticket! The only site that has allowed me to sell my ticket even know I am from Australia is Viagogo! 

This ticket cost $470 USD with tax, which equals $606 AUSD I have wasted!!! :yasqueen::yasqueen:

I am selling the ticket for only $194 USD! THIS IS A DIFFERENCE OF $276 FROM THE ORIGINAL PRICE ON TICKETMASTER!!!!!!:anxiety:

I have uploaded the ticket to Viagogo.com so if you search the Britney event for July 23 in New York City, you will see my ticket on the site listed for the seat I named above!

https://www.viagogo.com/Concert-Tickets/Rock-and-Pop/Britney-Spears-Tickets/E-2564845

This is NOT a scam and I am not doing the for profit, I just don't want this ticket to go to complete waste! 

I will buy your ticket if its a private sell. Viagogo is trying to charge me an extra $70 just to use their website. But i’d be happy to Paypal or venmo you for this ticket. I didnt get to buy a ticket when presale came out- and would loooove to see britney! 

Please email me if this is somethig you’d be into.    sabokc@me.com

If he doesn’t buy it, lemme know through here. I have to see if there are any close tickets because I’m trying to go with a friend so she doesn’t have to sit by herself. I also gotta talk to my graduate  advisor to see if I can find other summer courses that go outta the country that won’t overlap this. 

Edit: if he doesn’t buy it, I might not be able to buy right away until the end of this week because of the summer ****. I’m not trying to scam you and pretend I want it when I don’t. I’ll update this post if he doesn’t buy it to let you know if I can get it. Also let me know so I can give you Facebook or email or WhatsApp (since I don’t log in often so I might not see messages) so we can do the transaction privately because that site charges a lot for fees

7 hours ago, britney1984 said:

Hi. I was wondering what the seat number is. Is it an aisle seat? Thanks.

Hi,

my seat is 409, Row QQ, Orchestra 4

i am really struggling with money at the moment, this ticket is available to buy on viagogo.com under the event if anyone wants to buy! 

9 hours ago, champagnebbkev said:

I will buy your ticket if its a private sell. Viagogo is trying to charge me an extra $70 just to use their website. But i’d be happy to Paypal or venmo you for this ticket. I didnt get to buy a ticket when presale came out- and would loooove to see britney! 

Please email me if this is somethig you’d be into.    sabokc@me.com

Emailed! I have put the viagogo ticket on hold until I here back from you! 

Archived