Primeney with Currentney's Make-Up

MrLovett

So I was browsing through Google images and stumbled across this:

bbjo43n8.jpg

cz5gub7b.jpg

It shows how much good make-up (and eyebrows) can change absolutely everything. With these panda eyes she looks tired and bored even in her prime. 

Please hire a good make up artist for the GLAAD Awards and next era Brit :yasqueen:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SlayTheLights said:

I WANNA SEE ***** :pleaseshhh:

Fix your post :yasqueen:

I think I fixed it :imok:

1 minute ago, SlayTheLights said:

Side note though, stylists have said before that Britney will undo what they did and do her own thing :tiffcackle:

This would frustrate me so much if I was her stylist :gloria:

It makes her look like FFney, but still looks like herself tho. 

Her biggest problem right now is her mouth tbh. Makeup too but she won't look great even with good makeup until she stops what she's doing with her lips.

Her fake tan and the fact she lost weight doesn't help either, she looks a lot better with natural skin color and more meat on her.

5 hours ago, MrLovett said:

So I was browsing through Google images and stumbled across this:

bbjo43n8.jpg

cz5gub7b.jpg

It shows how much good make-up (and eyebrows) can change absolutely everything. With these panda eyes she looks tired and bored even in her prime. 

Please hire a good make up artist for the GLAAD Awards and next era Brit :yasqueen:

She literally looks like 2012ney...this confirms that her eyebrows and makeup have been the problem all this time. Hire a good makeup artist Britney :pleaseshhh:

4 hours ago, SlayTheLights said:

Tbh yes, we also know that she weighs less now than she ever has (her words) :plzexplain:

So this can lead to volume loss in the face, she honestly needs a fat transfer from her *** or something, it would give her a natural fuller look.:verycool:

I swear to y'all, the biggest change has been her weight loss these last two years :donewithit:

The nose is the biggest distraction to me. 

I think she tried to get the nose smaller to look better with her thinner face. What if she gains weight. Imagine how weird her nose will look then. 

Archived