Did the KENZO campaign further Britneys career?

brinty.spreas

21 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

For the one saying people don't know about it or whatever, please US isn't the center of the world, i mean y'all didn't even know about kenzo :tiffcackle: And tell me the last time you saw Britney on billboards and stuff like that in so many countries  : 

Tokyo : 

Paris : 

Hong kong : 

Thailand  : 

Kenzo party in Seoul : 

On the metro in China : 

People obviously know about it, especially with the photoshop drama on the media. Also a fashion campaign just doesn't last one day. It's a spring summer collection , summer ends in september for your information, we are in april, and it was revealed only like 3 weeks ago. If there are some stuff planned, obviously of all it won't be revealed right now while there are still 5 months left :girlwhat:

And if y'all are happy with candies , hasbro and lidl hairline then fine, but Kenzo is way above all of this and it's a huge deal for her image.

Amen sis :unbothered:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/4/2018 at 9:46 PM, Roger said:

The KENZO campaign gave us this photo, and just for that we should always be thankful that she did it :whitney:

Kenzo03.jpg

Yeah! THIS is her! 
I don't really get HOW Kenzo or Britney team let those unrealistically photoshopped ones out... I mean... It's obviously too much

Archived