Did the KENZO campaign further Britneys career?

brinty.spreas

22 hours ago, umr3000 said:

Becoming the face of a KENZO fashion line is definitely a step in the right direction; it shows off a cooler side to Britney and more upmarket which can only be a good thing for her image in the long-run. 

Budget no more. It’s high class Britney. And about bloody time.

this, tbh.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, car said:

I dont see how people dont think this is a huge deal. 

Britney hasn't had an endorsement deal in forever, let alone for a high fashion brand. This is huge for her, people are commenting she looks hot, and she's on the side of the louvre. This is great exposure. 

Do we literally have to complain about absolutely everything?

Amen. Sick of all the nonsenses around Photoshop as well. We saw the videos of her looking hot and have saw her look just as amazing on stage. Why do we always have to discredit her?? 

Yes there is Photoshop and I must admit in some pics there is a lot but she looks good nonetheless.

I hate when people try to suggest she doesn't looks as good in the pictures when she absolutely does.

But I also understand the criticism of the Photoshop when it makes her look like an animation instead of Britney Spears :ohdear:

Kenzo has been an amazing endorsement for both parties, and one of the best decisions her team have made in years, considering the Lidl hairline etc...

Everything has slowly been picking up since Glory and looks to be getting even better. I'm excited :carpoolney:

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Britney seemed passionate about Candies though. She could relate to the brand. Also the younger generation is what she needed/needs to get exposure. 

The ppl you mentioned are already her fans or are lost fans. 

I agree that she could be more passioned about Candies than other luxury brand... we know her.

The part that she need younger audience Im not so sure... Are we talking about 12 years old people? if so, then there would be not space the hardcore long time standing fans... its very different segment. I would tried better to make her have a good "comeback" (all over again) and try to win back those "lost fans"... all we need are two or three pop hits with killer videos, and good radio exposure.. nothing else... :rlynow:

And lets not forget the "lost fans" has su much more acquisition power than younger generation rigth now so its a better marketing approach... 

2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Amen. Sick of all the nonsenses around Photoshop as well. We saw the videos of her looking hot and have saw her look just as amazing on stage. Why do we always have to discredit her?? 

Yes there is Photoshop and I must admit in some pics there is a lot but she looks good nonetheless.

I hate when people try to suggest she doesn't looks as good in the pictures when she absolutely does.

But I also understand the criticism of the Photoshop when it makes her look like an animation instead of Britney Spears :ohdear:

Kenzo has been an amazing endorsement for both parties, and one of the best decisions her team have made in years, considering the Lidl hairline etc...

Everything has slowly been picking up since Glory and looks to be getting even better. I'm excited :carpoolney:

Completely agree bb. 

Yea, cant believe her team whored her out for a Lidl line...

6 hours ago, Barajas said:

I agree that she could be more passioned about Candies than other luxury brand... we know her.

The part that she need younger audience Im not so sure... Are we talking about 12 years old people? if so, then there would be not space the hardcore long time standing fans... its very different segment. I would tried better to make her have a good "comeback" (all over again) and try to win back those "lost fans"... all we need are two or three pop hits with killer videos, and good radio exposure.. nothing else... :rlynow:

And lets not forget the "lost fans" has su much more acquisition power than younger generation rigth now so its a better marketing approach... 

She needs the streaming audience or literally we will never even get a femme fatale era again.

The lost fans are lost. 

7 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

At this point if she was only doing stuff she's passionated about she would be at home all the time doing nothing for her career lol. 
Kenzo is a good thing to give her credibility. Everything she's done the past few years were a mistake, people see her as a joke now, she can't dance, she can't sing, she's looking bad.... Kenzo deal is the right step to put her back on the right track regarding her image. It's not magic but it's stuff like that that will make her interesting again, only thing is hopefully they won't just stop with this, they need to continue. Enough of candie's, lidl, hasbro, like wtf she Britney f**king Spears not some forgattable american idol contestant. It's time to get some quality stuff and stop with the extra cheese.

Ppl don’t know about kenzo. And the only press we got from it was bad pretty much. So I disagree. 

For the one saying people don't know about it or whatever, please US isn't the center of the world, i mean y'all didn't even know about kenzo :tiffcackle: And tell me the last time you saw Britney on billboards and stuff like that in so many countries  : 

Tokyo : 

Paris : 

Hong kong : 

Thailand  : 

Kenzo party in Seoul : 

On the metro in China : 

People obviously know about it, especially with the photoshop drama on the media. Also a fashion campaign just doesn't last one day. It's a spring summer collection , summer ends in september for your information, we are in april, and it was revealed only like 3 weeks ago. If there are some stuff planned, obviously of all it won't be revealed right now while there are still 5 months left :girlwhat:

And if y'all are happy with candies , hasbro and lidl hairline then fine, but Kenzo is way above all of this and it's a huge deal for her image.

18 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

For the one saying people don't know about it or whatever, please US isn't the center of the world, i mean y'all didn't even know about kenzo :tiffcackle: And tell me the last time you saw Britney on billboards and stuff like that in so many countries  : 

Tokyo : 

Paris : 

Hong kong : 

Thailand  : 

Kenzo party in Seoul : 

On the metro in China : 

People obviously know about it, especially with the photoshop drama on the media. Also a fashion campaign just doesn't last one day. It's a spring summer collection , summer ends in september for your information, we are in april, and it was revealed only like 3 weeks ago. If there are some stuff planned, obviously of all it won't be revealed right now while there are still 5 months left :girlwhat:

And if y'all are happy with candies , hasbro and lidl hairline then fine, but Kenzo is way above all of this and it's a huge deal for her image.

YAS QUEEN YAS!!!! :snarky:

SPILL THAT TRUTH TEA TO THESE BITXES!!! :iwin:

PLUS, they used a lot of different pictures in different places and outdoors... which is amazing! Candies was tacky and did not even had WW impact. only US. 

Kenzo is a respectful international brand in fashion world. Either you like it or not. they have their own style and tbh it's very Britney now that i look further into it.

just be thankful. anyway, they put photoshop in every celeb campaign whats your surprise? :ineedthetruth:

On 4/10/2018 at 2:51 PM, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

I think it was a step in the right direction. People loved it and those who bashed the amount of photoshop mostly said it's sad cause she doesn't need one, which is great!

And it's funny that KENZO is actually doing more promo for this then Britney's team did for her last couple of albums. Check their official Instagram stories. They post about it like daily, they have a KENZO truck driving around Paris, promoting the line, they also have all these fun things associated with it - for example they had a glass booth in which a lot of different coupons were swirling around in air and people could catch them and some of them were tickets for POM, etc... 

Wait so Kenzo actually promote Britney as a brand way more than her and her own team does?!!! They really are lazy ******* aren't they!!!!

I think it was a good thing. Photoshop is always a part of fashion campaigns, so the drama is f**king stupid. Also, it gave her more exposure to the general public, after all those years she was secluded in Vegas. The problem is, people are not really interested in her, and that's why people don't talk about it. 

Archived