Is Brinty Joan her best album?

brinty.spreas

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent?

A glitch in Alien

I want to mark my territory? Are you a dog britney what kind of lyrics is this?

Chillin' with you is a good song in your opinion? Are you high sis?

The fact that Britney sang 40% of the album and the rest was by Myah.

Marketed as her most personal album, while it is just another fail attempt to make a copycat of FF.

Work ***** is the only good thing that came out from that (never happened in my imagination) Era.

End of rant, goodbye.

3 minutes ago, BraveGraphics said:

Decent?

A glitch in Alien

I want to mark my territory? Are you a dog britney what kind of lyrics is this?

Chillin' with you is a good song in your opinion? Are you high sis?

The fact that Britney sang 40% of the album and the rest was by Myah.

Marketed as her most personal album, while it is just another fail attempt to make a copycat of FF.

Work ***** is the only good thing that came out from that (never happened in my imagination) Era.

End of rant, goodbye.

When will Glory Hole? :hibebe:

OMG WHAT KIND OF TELEPATHY IS THIS... I was literally going to make a thread saying the same thing until I saw yours.

Unpopular opinion but I actually listened to Brenda Joan today for the first time in ages and while some songs sound unfinished, the majority of the album is actually super catchy (and had potential). Maybe I've just grown to enjoy it overtime solely due to its nostalgia factor.. who knows.

12 hours ago, brinty.spreas said:

Let’s be real? It does have some great bops and bangers. Body Ache when u want to tear up the dance floor and then Chillin witchu while having a glass of wine at home. 

So is Brinty Jean undeserving of its hate in the general public or can we agree it’s actually pretty decent album?

:imok:

Get that hit thread :urite:

Archived