Did Myah Marie pay homage to breatheheavy via Body Ache's second verse?

Tonight we take it higher
What I got ain't no game
Won't stop 'til you breathe heavy :urite:
There'll be no turning back
I'm all up on ya, on ya
You want it, don't ya, don't ya?

Well... what do you think, sistrens? Should Jordan Miller be honored that he's mentioned on one of the worst songs on Brenda Juice?

aftershow-feature-9069.jpg

Btw I just realized this today when I was listening to BJ on my way to work. I know I'm a little late. :overwhelm:

• Like 5

Oh sis...I've had this theory for ages. The second verse of Body Ache is the ONLY Myah-only verse on the whole album. And I am convinced that Jordan is responsible for it, because he knows Myah and he thought it would be cool to have that line in there, but it was too late for Britney to record it and they thought they could get away with it

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Someone Who Knows said:

Oh sis...I've had this theory for ages. The second verse of Body Ache is the ONLY Myah-only verse on the whole album. And I am convinced that Jordan is responsible for it, because he knows Myah and he thought it would be cool to have that line in there, but it was too late for Britney to record it and they thought they could get away with it

How does he know Myah? 

18 hours ago, Someone Who Knows said:

that's an interesting theory you got it sis. I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. Care to clear the rumors, @breatheheavy? :urite: 

• 1 year later...
Just now, DignifiedLove said:

exhale is practically a graveyard these days omg we need more active members again HotCrop3.gif 

You're just not online during peak hours. :mattafact:

And stop digging up threads without a reason. We have a rule for that. You'll get a warning. :embarrassney: