Good makeup moments!

When she has the right  makeup she looks beyond perfect! :bwink:

I am tired of her panda eyes,they hide her beauty!!  Also i know that a lot of threads about her makeup are made often but i wanted to post some amazing looks like these cause i was bored and i was like why not? :jumpney:

I mean look at her:

27A2A0F600000578-0-image-a-1_14291948696

britand2004.jpg

britney.jpg

britney-spears.jpg

OH GOD! THE SLAVE EYES ARE SO GORGEOUS!!! BRING BACK THI PERSON WHO CREATED THIS WONDREFUL LOOK! :ahhh:

s4u2.bmp

OMG! I CANT

1d387ddea0e997b55c75192cd6fcf6c8.jpg

LW6mrBD.jpg

And this one was incredible. The glitter was a good choice on this look :makeitrain:

2moqkbb.jpg

britney-spears-me-stuff-ya-know-pinteres

90s-makeup-how-to-shimmer-600x328.jpg

THIS IS ART! :liberatedaf:

aa2d5b90bb272e7f089c2c80e5aefa47.jpg

And she slayed hard with this color :bparty:

tumblr_m0w5xyJnLW1r3ty02o1_500.gif

THE END! <3

tumblr_nhnn659Pax1r3k2tko1_500.gif

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

Remember when Glenn traveled to Australia back in 2016 and another makeup artist took his place for a week? Britney looked stunning that leg. Then he came back and her makeup was not so great again.

Glenn did her makeup for the vmas of 2015 and at the teen's choice awards of the same year too right? I think she looked good! He did a good job at that time imo

o-BRITNEY-SPEARS-900.jpg?7

I loved this look tbh!

Britney-Spears-Teen-Choice-Awards-2015-b

16 minutes ago, If I'm Dancing said:

Glenn did her makeup for the vmas of 2015 and at the teen's choice awards of the same year too right? I think she looked good! He did a good job at that time imo

I loved this look tbh!

tbh I was never a fan of these looks. She looks very artificial, like a doll :ohdear:

2 minutes ago, Daxx said:

tbh I was never a fan of these looks. She looks very artificial, like a doll :ohdear:

Idk i liked how she looked generally in the summer of 2015! The peak of her beauty! :yasqueen:

tumblr_inline_nyi07kAQSU1swewfq_500.gif

1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

Who styled her in UK? she looked like a different person, literally exactly how Britney Spears SHOULD look. 

Exactly!!

4 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

I loved this look tbh!

He had good and bad days but there's something about these 2 looks that is off. I think he never gave her good eyebrows and the hairstyles were mostly wavy blonde hair (which kinda age her).

But there were also "Britney days" (when she did her own makeup and didn't touch her hair), I wasn't aware of that back then and blamed it on Glenn. I feel sorry for that too :ohdear:

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

He had good and bad days but there's something about these 2 looks that is off. I think he never gave her good eyebrows and the hairstyles were mostly wavy blonde hair (which kinda age her).

But there were also "Britney days" (when she did her own makeup and didn't touch her hair), I wasn't aware of that back then and blamed it on Glenn. I feel sorry for that too :ohdear:

You are right he could have made her eyebrows better but i think that the wavy hair looks good on her!

Archived