Things about Bitney that confuse you

• Calls herself a perfectionist but half ***** 80% of the time
  • Does backhandsprings, back walkovers, handstand walks and other cool stuff at home but does Zuma moves on stage.
  • Says she loves fashion/lingere but has the worst taste of any popstar out there
  • says she deserves praise for singin live and dancing but doesnt even bother lipsyncing when she thinks we cant see her (she clearly knows her mic is off)
  • sings random cover songs live once every couple of years but never sings her own songs.
  • said POM is the most dancing she has ever done in a show
  • mentioned becoming a makup artist during the Circus MV shoot but is terrible at doing makup
  • Has hundreds of millions of dollars but hasnt managed to have great hair consistently since 2003

giphy.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • sings random cover songs live once every couple of years but never sings her own songs.

Yeah this bugs me a little tbh. 

And the songs she covers are a differently style from her own music. I get the impression she doesn't actually like her own music.

2 minutes ago, LisaJane said:

Yeah this bugs me a little tbh. 

And the songs she covers are a differently style from her own music. I get the impression she doesn't actually like her own music.

I get the impression that her music is edited so much that she cant sing a whole song comfortably and would have to re arange the whole music to fit her natural voice.

What confuses me is why does she bother to learn and rehearse choreography, but then never perform it?? (Mannequin, Circus breakdown, Make Me) :sobbing:

Like that choreography's great and all, and I learned it fully, but how about we replace it with some walking, posing, and shocked faces, or some elementary school zumba moves? I think that would work better. :mhm: 

source.gif

tumblr_ni521cngr61qfjfoyo1_400.gif

11 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

What confuses me is why does she bother to learn and rehearse choreography, but then never perform it?? (Mannequin, Circus breakdown, Make Me) :sobbing:

Like that choreography's great and all, and I learned it fully, but how about we replace it with some walking, posing, and shocked faces, or some elementary school zumba moves? I think that would work better. :mhm: 

source.gif

tumblr_ni521cngr61qfjfoyo1_400.gif

Omg those dance moves.:cackling:

- why not sing live ballads?

- why does she not re-record the old songs? lip-synching to the 1998 bomt version for20 years is embarassing

- why does she not change her eyeliner?

- what's with the hair?

- what's with the lips?

- what's with her teeth?

- why shoot music videos following  a script, being provocative on camera for 2-3 days and then scrapping them?

- why has the pussycat dolls cameo not leaked?

- what's with Just Yesterday?

- what's with Baby Boy?

- what's with her general amnesia about her life and career (like saying Will.I.Am. came up with the phrase "it's britney, *****")

Why she and her team scrap so many good things that lead us to meltdowns?

Why she still uses her baby voice when she is more mature now?

Why she lets her team photoshop her so much in the photoshoots? She doesn't need it,she is beautiful!

633289e891d82fa7e48b4827c034533e278f8b7b

maxresdefault.jpg

Why she mentioned "Sneaking away to the Philippines" in her song "Piece Of Me" back in 2007, but never actually been to the Philippines until her Asia Tour last year in 2017, basically 10 years after she sung about sneaking away to the Philippines in a song back in 2007, like it was a common place for her to sneak away to, to get away from the paparazzi or something. :slowdown:

Archived