Do Britney and Jessica Simpson really look alike?

warioaddams

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thing is, they've always looked alike (their chins are way different and its actually what I used to know to look for, back when they were both first starting: but there's a lot of similarities), but it was far more pronounced in the Kenzo shoot.

So yes.

16 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Thing is, they've always looked alike (their chins are way different and its actually what I used to know to look for, back when they were both first starting: but there's a lot of similarities), but it was far more pronounced in the Kenzo shoot.

So yes.

they had completly different features... the only similarities were the hair and eye color

156822-5-7728.jpgJessica-Simpson-2003-HoopLA-To-Benefit.j

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

they had completly different features... the only similarities were the hair and eye color

156822-5-7728.jpgJessica-Simpson-2003-HoopLA-To-Benefit.j

They looked alike when they were younger. Even Jessica's mom said she saw this girl that looked a lot like Jessica (Britney) perform at an audition for the MMC on a VH1 documentary. I don't know what it is but they have some similarities and a lot of people think the same, just read the comments on this video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=44&v=Y9aHeX9mehs&feature=youtu.be

jessicasimpsonwho-compressed.jpg

But on the Kenzo photoshoot she looks like an airbrushed version of currentney. I don't see Jessica at all

Archived