Which DJs would be a great idea to collab with?

MmmDani

I love seeing non-album DJ collab in between albums.

I live for an Oliver Heldens Collab. And although ALMA isn’t particularly innovative (if you haven’t y’all should definitely look into her) she had some great collars with Felix Jaehn (I think his remix mad Cheerleader popular) and Martin Solveig.

Which DJ do you think would great to collab with before B10?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be happy with any of the following, and I think it'd be such a wasted oppotunity for her not to jump on a song with one of these before the tour. The GP eats all of these songs up, no matter whose singing on them - but Britney would be PURE GOLD. I'm really am so surprised she hasn't had a song with any of these yet...

Jax Jones

Sigala

David Guetta

Calvin Harris

Marshmello

Zedd

Would say Cashmere but if this happens, Calvin or Skrilex would be more given cause she knows both. Skrilex went to POM and met her kids and family and Calvin is friends with Burns (she had a good connection with him and it seems Burns is involved on B10 also) and If I'm not mistaken he watched POM from the crowd once.

She has to feature with a DJ, that do wonders for the featured artist in terms of streams and visibility to a younger audience. If I was in charge of her career, would do that instead of feature her with Iggy, Tinashe and G-Eazy. Some may not like it, but this kinda of assertive move to put her in evidence is what she needs right now.

Take Rihanna and Selena for example, all features with DJs were hits despite being generic songs or not. Kept them in evidence, cool and fresh.

Archived