MUSIC VIDEO COMPETITION! ROUND 3 / ROUND 2 RESULTS!

storm

11 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I know, but even so, I think ”Sometimes” clearly deserved to win over GM. I honestly think people were voting based upon the quality of the song, since GM is arguably one of her best singles and is a fan-favorite. But as much as I love BO and its lead single, objectively, the MV itself is lacking in every possible way, from lack of choreography, to minimal and uncreative storyline, to terrible costumes, to the monotonous scenes (she's essentially repeating the exact same 2-3 moves in the same exact spot for the entire video). That result blew my mind, even though it was nearly 50/50.

Me too!!! Sometimes is such a cute fun very 90's video and I clearly thought it would win

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, storm said:

Yes! They are both still in and they will be competing in the next round but since those two songs are so massive, I didn't bother putting them up against much weaker songs which is why I saved them til next round! and I hope you get well soon! :sendinglove:

Thank you for both the explanation and the kind words! It feels like it's been an eternity, first I had the flu for a week or so, and then it developed into pneumonia which rendered me in the hospital for many weeks. :outwithit:  Now I'm back at home but still stuck in bed recovering, and I'm bored out of my mind. I'm pretty sure I've posted more on Exhale in the last couple of days than I have in the entirety of the several years I've been here.  :quirkney: That's why I'm extremely grateful for any creative and engaging games like this thread! :sendinglove:

1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

Thank you for both the explanation and the kind words! It feels like it's been an eternity, first I had the flu for a week or so, and then it developed into pneumonia which rendered me in the hospital for many weeks. :outwithit:  Now I'm back at home but still stuck in bed recovering, and I'm bored out of my mind. I'm pretty sure I've posted more on Exhale in the last couple of days than I have in the entirety of the several years I've been here.  :quirkney: That's why I'm extremely grateful for any creative and engaging games like this thread! :sendinglove:

Awweee, thats a really sh!tty thing to happen :ohdear: I haven't seen many fun Britney games lately so I decided to make one plus I dont post much because I feel like everybody else usually says what I feel so now I'm tryna get my name out there so people remember me :slayney:  I love Britney and being creative so I'll probably try to come up with some new games in the future and I absolutely LOVE all the feedback I've been getting on these polls! I love getting to talk with everybody and seeing how they feel on certain things!

1 hour ago, storm said:

Awweee, thats a really sh!tty thing to happen :ohdear: I haven't seen many fun Britney games lately so I decided to make one plus I dont post much because I feel like everybody else usually says what I feel so now I'm tryna get my name out there so people remember me :slayney:  I love Britney and being creative so I'll probably try to come up with some new games in the future and I absolutely LOVE all the feedback I've been getting on these polls! I love getting to talk with everybody and seeing how they feel on certain things!

Definitely keep the games coming! They're much appreciated, especially during times like this when nothing is happening with Britney musically. That's why Exhale is currently inundated with tons of posts about Britney’s facial features (I’m personally waiting for one about her ears), and suggestions for various D-list artists she should collaborate with. :quirkney:

28 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Definitely keep the games coming! They're much appreciated, especially during times like this when nothing is happening with Britney musically. That's why Exhale is currently inundated with tons of posts about Britney’s facial features (I’m personally waiting for one about her ears), and suggestions for various D-list artists she should collaborate with. :quirkney:

I knooww!! I hate all these posts about her face like yes she looks different but who cares? (besides half the people on exhale) and those DJ posts are so annoying like I don't even know 95% of the random *** DJ's. I just need about 50 more people to answer this poll and I can release the results! :cooltshirt:

3 hours ago, storm said:

I can't believe Gimme More and Do Somethin' have even lasted this long... then again they were't put up against the best other videos, I mean Oops, Stronger, and Womanizer were out the first round :kyliecry:

Stronger is my fave Britney video :crying2: you guys have poor taste 

Gimme More is a fantastic song but the video is really bad. Can't believe it's surviving... Stronger was up against Slave and gets kicked out way too soon and Gimme More is up against unpopular videos like Perfume and Make Me .

Do Somethin >>>>

I Prefer Lucky over HIAM but ok. Good to see IUSA surviving

21 hours ago, storm said:

I can't believe Gimme More and Do Somethin' have even lasted this long... then again they were't put up against the best other videos, I mean Oops, Stronger, and Womanizer were out the first round :kyliecry:

Ikr :zoomzoom:

2 of her worst videos alongside MM. I don't like Sometimes but the video is much better than the garbage GM video. Also Circus is out but Do something is in which is lime one big mess of a video

9 hours ago, Peter Pan said:

Gimme More is a fantastic song but the video is really bad. Can't believe it's surviving... Stronger was up against Slave and gets kicked out way too soon and Gimme More is up against unpopular videos like Perfume and Make Me .

Do Somethin >>>>

I Prefer Lucky over HIAM but ok. Good to see IUSA surviving

Exactly. Strong videos should be against weak videos in the first round so we could get rid of the trash :outwithit:

Archived