Your Flop Fan Confessions

Chaoscontrol

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she is not and never was as good as dancer as this forum makes her out to be. She has always lacked rhythm. IE: Vmas with Madonna. Her random **** dancing was so embarrassing, meanwhile Floptina made it look effortless. Britney could dance well, but that was down to a lot of dedication and time...not natural talent. 

1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

she is not and never was as good as dancer as this forum makes her out to be. She has always lacked rhythm. IE: Vmas with Madonna. Her random **** dancing was so embarrassing, meanwhile Floptina made it look effortless. Britney could dance well, but that was down to a lot of dedication and time...not natural talent. 

e9e.jpg

I checked out as a stan in 2013 because i didnt want to support the tomfoolery anymore after BJ :crying1:

Was a very casual fan throughout 2014 to 2017 but i unfollowed her insta in 2018 because the workout videos and catwalks got on my nerves...:britclose:

I always loved britneys character and since FF i felt it was crushed and didnt want to support her being famous anymore. Im back now to free her through i never really went away just waited :sippinga:

I don't love Glory other than a few songs

I've only seen parts of Chaotic back when it aired, and didn't watch because I thought it made her look bad and am still not sure why that was ever made into a show. It had to be Kevin who talked her into it tbh.

I thought the Femme Fatale tour was very boring and her worst tour

12 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Are you on *****? Please seek help.

Though I love her as a person and do love her music, I think she's overrated in general.
Everything post-08 is insignificant. (didn't stop me from jamming to them though)

She's not that popular and unlikely to make a comeback, ever.
And she is never a good executive producer.

I cant stand anything from the Femme Fetal era that I watched the FFT on fast forward. I dont remember any song from Britney Jean album other than the singles. I hate her song If U seek Amy, I Wanna Go, Work *****, and Hold it against me.

In The Zone is overrated af. It's like, my least fave album of her. I usually skip 80% of the songs when I listen to the album (I only listen to 3 or 4 songs). I always skip Outrageous, TOMH & BOM.

Glory >> Blackout >> Britney >> Femme Fatale >> Britney Jean (IDGAF about the controversies) >> Circus >> Oops! >> ...Baby >> ITZ.

I love Private Show, What You Need, How I Roll, Chillin' With You, My Baby, Heart, Dear Diary.. and the list goes on (except Radar).

Pretty Girls (solo version) is a bop & is better than some songs on ITZ.

On 3/29/2018 at 11:14 PM, pablitonizer said:

I don't have B in the mix vol 2, actually never listened to In the mix vol 2 :imok:

I do have the vol 1. And Then We Kiss was the only reason to buy it :bedtime:

For years I didn't know that the darkchild remix existed even though I knew there was an alternative version of the original mv, but for some reason I never watched it :orangu::watrusayin: In my defense, it wasn't released in my country as a single so I never heard abut it.

I hate WB music video and the song is trash.

Never watched her appearences on all the TV shows (Except for Jane The Virgin)

Glory is far from being one of her Top 3 albums. I liked it and it was soooooo much better than BJ and even better than Femme Fatale but that's it. Even BOMT is better (and that album ex extremely underrated here):gloss: And also, the BMMAs is not as good as everyone says it was. She was way too nervous, the choreos werent great (hello, it was pom trashy choreos) and she only got better/more confident near the end of the performance. 

Archived