Your Flop Fan Confessions

Chaoscontrol

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Whats up with people always complaining about stuff aging? Isnt that normal? Doesnt mean its bad. People cant time travel. Always consider the time it was released in. They dont say classic movies are bad now just because they aged. When they were new they revolutionized etc, same with music. Like how many people say the BOMT album is bad because it sounds dated. So every old sounding song is bad now?? So the real icons in music all suck because their music is dated? It doesnt mean its bad at all. Stupid.

Sweetie, You entirely missed the point here. Not once did I say Oops, Stronger or Overprotected were bad. In fact, they are brilliant pop songs released during the peak of popular music (95/96-04). A song that's aged does not equate to a bad song. If that were the case and based on your logic, I would have included every Britney single up until a few years ago, but it isn't. :drown: 

giphy.gif

Oh god here we go.... 

I think Glory is a really overrated album, yeah it’s better than Britney Jean... I really don’t like the songs Man on the Moon and DYWTCO, I always skip them. 

In the Zone is my favourite album and I feel that was her some of her best work.

‘Outta of this Word’ is my Jam and has been for 11 years, it should have released on Blackout not just a limited bonus track.

I know, I know :ban:

On 01/04/2018 at 10:06 AM, Chaoscontrol said:

I think HIAM and WB are awful songs and terrible lead singles.

BOM is incredibly overrated on this forum. 

Slumber Party was the perfect choice for the second single.

I like hold it against god  :indulge:

hate work flop :trash:

slayage Party is just a milacre :kyliecry:

• 1 year later...

1. Even though I like Blackout, her voice sounds like she’s recording demos.

2. Britney Jean had some pretty great songs. It just had certain bad songs that ruin the album for everyone. 

3. I prefer the ... Baby One More Time singles to the Oops!... I Did It Again singles 

4. Original Doll would’ve flopped. Mona Lisa was an interesting song but I think it would’ve flopped really hard. 

5. The Femme Fatale singles were well chosen and were definitely the standout tracks of the album. 

6. Glory would’ve flopped regardless of the singles chosen. Glory was a great album, but people keep talking about how it would’ve been a success had some other singles been chosen. Not true. None of the songs of the album sounded like they could have been major hits. 

7. I like the Make Me... video. I was glad when the unreleased one was released because it proved that Make Me... would’ve still had the same level of success with or without some random video. 

8. Hold It Against Me didn’t deserve the number 1 debut. 

9. Britney: Piece of Me was a great residency and a good idea for that point of time. 

Sorry if I hurt people with these. 

I never bought Blackout or Femme Fatale. I was poor during blackout and didn’t support the FF era.

I can’t think of anything else. I can justify all my reasons for my opinions, thoughts, and choices about Britney and I don’t think they make me a flop fan. :yesokay:

I have pirated all her 9 albums + miscellaneous tracks because I'm poor and US $ are really expensive when compared to Indian Rupee ₹ and I'm just a minor:orangu: ($1 = ₹75).

I have not seen DWAD, M+M, Bomt, Crazy 2k, Circus or Oops tour because of poor quality. I cannot find the DWAD DVD anywhere :(

I actually enjoy Britney Jean more than Circus :snarky:

DYWCO is probably my favourite Britney song and would have been a better lead than Make Me, although I love MM :feelingmyself: 

I actually like the most hated songs in the fandom, like Email My Heart, Dear Diary, Everybody, My Baby and Chillin With You :embarrassed:

I have not heard most unreleased songs :nonoNO:

I have not listened to any volumes of B In The Mix except ATWK. :receipts2:

From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart >>> I Will Be There :tifftear:

Break The Ice and Overprotected are overrated :boredney:

I hated Britney in Chaotic:eheeek:

2018ney was her worst year look-wise :bthink:

Blackout is overrated and ITZ >>> Blackout :queenflopga:

I don't like Jayden's or Preston's attitude, they are spoiled :awkblink:

I don't like Rockney :smokney:

Britney Jean had the best cover and booklet :wooney:

I have never cared to watch the Do Something or Born To Make You Happy video completely. The same goes for Break The Ice and Kill The Lights :ehum:

Slumber Party was a good choice for second single :lollipop:

Toy Soldier is ear **** :nyheadache:

Well, these are all I can remember for now...

Oh wait, I forgot to mention my biggest flop moment,

I BECAME A FAN IN THE POM TOUR ERA (AUG 2018)

I can’t and never have been able to stand lucky  :imok:

my fav song is mystic man (hence the username)

After  blackout I think all the other post eras have been so forgettable and I p much only live in her unreleased music because I think they’re quality and more real ((I started stanning from 2007)) :embarrassed:

i loved her live last summer in Brighton pride as I was there  and think people may be too harsh about the tour 

I think FF is a good album actually the best  she did ever since. Circus tour is overated because it was lazyney full on walking on stage most of the time. I didnt care watching Xfactorney after just a few episodes. I think most of the remixes are trash. I think Chaoticney is iconic :overwhelm:

I prefer the original version of overprotected but the remix had the better video

I wish Madonna wasn't on MATM

I don't like TTWE the chorus is generic and I hate that it ended every POM show

I actually like work beep

The POM performance of Breathe On Me was more entertaining than the OHT version

7 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I have pirated all her 9 albums + miscellaneous tracks because I'm poor and US $ are really expensive when compared to Indian Rupee ₹ and I'm just a minor:orangu: ($1 = ₹75).

I have not seen DWAD, M+M, Bomt, Crazy 2k, Circus or Oops tour because of poor quality. I cannot find the DWAD DVD anywhere :(

I actually enjoy Britney Jean more than Circus :snarky:

DYWCO is probably my favourite Britney song and would have been a better lead than Make Me, although I love MM :feelingmyself: 

I actually like the most hated songs in the fandom, like Email My Heart, Dear Diary, Everybody, My Baby and Chillin With You :embarrassed:

I have not heard most unreleased songs :nonoNO:

I have not listened to any volumes of B In The Mix except ATWK. :receipts2:

From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart >>> I Will Be There :tifftear:

Break The Ice and Overprotected are overrated :boredney:

I hated Britney in Chaotic:eheeek:

2018ney was her worst year look-wise :bthink:

Blackout is overrated and ITZ >>> Blackout :queenflopga:

I don't like Jayden's or Preston's attitude, they are spoiled :awkblink:

I don't like Rockney :smokney:

Britney Jean had the best cover and booklet :wooney:

I have never cared to watch the Do Something or Born To Make You Happy video completely. The same goes for Break The Ice and Kill The Lights :ehum:

Slumber Party was a good choice for second single :lollipop:

Toy Soldier is ear **** :nyheadache:

Well, these are all I can remember for now...

Oh wait, I forgot to mention my biggest flop moment,

I BECAME A FAN IN THE POM TOUR ERA (AUG 2018)

tenor.gif

I probably wrote some of these already:

1. I never liked ITZ outside of a handful of songs
  2. I prefer POM 2.0 over OHT
  3. Do You Wanna Come Over should had been Glory's lead or 2nd single. Slumber Party sucks
  4. I like FTBOMBH
  5. I've never seen the full GM video
  6. HIAM is probably one of her worst videos (mainly the editing)
  7. IAS4U is just ok, without the VMA performance it would have flopped

1) I don’t like most of songs in the first two albums. I like the singles that were released and a few other songs (like Soda Pop and I Will Be There). The rest of the tracks are just crap to me;   2) Don’t get wrong: I know it was a bad time for her but a part of me hates her so much for the stupid stuff she did between 2004 and 2007. Why marrying that Kevin? Everyone told her it was a terrible idea. And I get that she was lonely and whatever but how can a mother of two little boys do ***** like the ones she did during her breakdown? The top of that is her 2007 VMA performance. What is she going to tell her kids one day when they will discover that she lost the custody of her children because she clearly wasn’t a good mom back in the day (she just wasn’t a good one, tell yourself every f**king excuse you want, she was bad bad bad). And what did she do to herself? She never fully recovered. Something died during that 2007. She could have handled her divorce in so many ways, she chose the worst for her and her kids. A part of me will never forgive her for that. 

Archived