New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Your Flop Fan Confessions

• Twitter Team
41 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

I havent heard BOMT or OIDIA albums in full :imok: 

(I was 2 and 3 yrs old when they first came out)

Lol that reminds me of my flop fan confession. For the first few years I was a Britney fan I had only listened to 3 albums: Britney, Blackout and Circus (which was her most recent). After FF came out, I finally listened to BOMT/OIDIA/ITZ :mcorangu: 

Also this literally happened tonight, but I was doing a BuzzFeed true or false quiz and I had no idea Britney worked at Total Fitness and a CRAWFISH restaurant ddd (here is the quiz btw https://www.buzzfeed.com/thisisbonafide/are-these-random-facts-real-or-not-37dzm?origin=filqui&utm_term=.baJraw5lD#.ekDDg82bW)

• Like 3
  • Twitter Team
43 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Oddly you're not the first fan I've seen say this.

Baby can be kinda a snooze fest at times, but Oops is a great album and you should totally listen to all of it! 

Yeah I agree with this! BOMT has a bit of filler although some of the songs are good (I Will Be There and Thinkin About You especially). OIDIA is a very strong album though. It's only really Dear Diary and the bonus tracks which are boring.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Chris Dowling said:

I was saying Bey is overrated thru the roof. :smokney2:Society doesn't understand that Brit did everything first. I sometimes believe while Brit was having her breakdown :crying2:GP needed her, so all the attention went to Bey. Even tho Beyonce is completely different from Godney :walkonby: My opinion tho 

I never look at Beyoncé and Britney as comparable.

They are two totally different artist, people, entertainers. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I never look at Beyoncé and Britney as comparable.

They are two totally different artist, people, entertainers. 

I know. But somehow GP always compares them. They think that Beyonce is better :blol:

I have never watched Crossroads (nor Chaotic and I don't I ever will watch that mess)

I have never bought any album of hers, whether its physical copy or digital. I own Glory in digital, but it was a gift. I'm not from USA but some irrelevant music industry country, so I don't feel bad for not buying her albums chart wise, but I hate that I don't own any album of hers really.