Am I the only one that miss her auto tune voice and robotic voice ?

Paulino999

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually fell in love with Britney because of her sound and voice. I didn't even know what autotune was at that age but her sound is very unique and alluring. I love her **** processed voice but her angelic falsetto and vocals are definitely what we need from her again. 

43 minutes ago, Roger said:

Britney uses autotune: "Stop using autotune"

Britney doesn't use autotune: "Please use autotune"

And you all still don't get why she hates us :snarky:

:ohcrap:i know...  haha,  but I miss the attitude of her songs with autotune, and robotic voice u know?  

Even EN make me is one of my favorites songs ever... I miss her ***** songs, and ****, and rudeness,,  and almost all of her songs with that sound are with autotune 

2 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

:ohcrap:i know...  haha,  but I miss the attitude of her songs with autotune, and robotic voice u know?  

Even EN make me is one of my favorites songs ever... I miss her ***** songs, and ****, and rudeness,,  and almost all of her songs with that sound are with autotune 

I miss this Britney too not gonna lie, but for example Love Me Down is a good uptempo with moderate autotune and it works well

On a side note I really hope the next single will be a banger! it HAS to be a banger! But it doesn't have to be vocally overproduced though

Archived