Not sure if this is an unpopular opinion or not but...

Inuyasha

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

That’s just insanity and I’m a bit interested in what other albums you’re into if you liked Britney Jean. 

Britney's or in general? 

My top of Britney albums always varies a bit, but right now I'd rank them like this

1. Oops!... I Did It Again
  2. Britney
  3. Glory
  4. Britney Jean / Circus / In the Zone 
    (I used to love Circus but lately I've become a little bit tired of it, ITZ has never been my favorite but I know it's a good album, or so they've made me believe, so it's hard for me to rank them right now)
  5. Femme Fatale
  6. ...Baby One More Time
  7. Blackout

About other artists, I'm really not fan of full albums besides some singers and groups that sing in Spanish, like Shakira's "Pies Descalzos" and "¿Dónde Están los Ladrones?" and so.

In English, the only album that I'm like, I really listened to the full thing and enjoyed it was Born This Way by Lady Gaga, but other than that I usually only like spare songs from other artists, usually the singles. Well, there was another album that I loved when it first came out, This Is Acting by Sia, but I got tired of it like a year later. I still love Broken Glass, Reaper and Footprints though. And I think I' used to like some of the ATeens albums as well lol They were just straightforward pop so I rarely skipped a song, but haven't listened to them in a while.

For example, I kinda like Christina Aguilera, but I couldn't say, oh this is my favorite album, because I don't have one, I just like the individual songs I've heard from her over the years. 

3 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Imo ITZ is a bit overrated on this forum. It's a great album and I love it, but I listen to Circus and Britney way more. 

:forkit: even the Onyx Hotel Tour is overrated here. Sure she danced a lot but that's it

48 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

:forkit: even the Onyx Hotel Tour is overrated here. Sure she danced a lot but that's it

Flop Confession: I have never watched the Onyx Hotel in full.

Even more flop: The only tour I have ever watched from start to finish on YouTube is FFT:embarrassney: I was hearing all bad things and wanted to see for myself and got caught up in it and, yeah....

I keep telling myself I'm gonna watch them all one of these days, I just haven't. I'll be glad for POM this summer that I only watched IG clips though :beysip: 

Archived