Justin Bieber liked Britney picture on Instagram

bbbitchme

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Filippo said:

I find this a little shady, in a way. Out of all the pictures she posted recently, he only liked the one in which she's 19. Maybe he didn't mean any harm but don't forget your manners Bieb :unbothered:

don't look too much into it lol we all know britney was untouchable back then and everyone had the hots for her. Plus, Bieber is closer to her age in this pic than he is to Britney's age now so it's no figure he would like a picture where she's younger. 

4 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

don't look too much into it lol we all know britney was untouchable back then and everyone had the hots for her. Plus, Bieber is closer to her age in this pic then he is to Britney's age now so it's no figure he would like a picture where she's younger. 

Yes. I just imagined me in her place. Like, a guy likes one pic in my insta in which I'm 18 & **** and ignores all my other recent ones. I would go like

this-*****-right-here.png

4 hours ago, Filippo said:

Yes. I just imagined me in her place. Like, a guy likes one pic in my insta in which I'm 18 & **** and ignores all my other recent ones. I would go like

this-*****-right-here.png

But overall her new gym selfie already has 100k more likes than this one pic from 2003 :)

6 hours ago, Filippo said:

I find this a little shady, in a way. Out of all the pictures she posted recently, he only liked the one in which she's 19. Maybe he didn't mean any harm but don't forget your manners Bieb :unbothered:

I think that pic was for a 2003 GQ photoshoot. She was 21 going 22 :)

Archived