Jump to content

Britney never had veneers


brinty.spreas

Recommended Posts

She just had retainer to make them straight/perfect looking. Cause if she got veneers she can’t take them out, because they would most likely had to file her real teeth down to make the veneers fit. 

1998/1999

rs-102520-003_britney_spears_1998.jpg

5a8697235a9cc82189b9f87c7fd94b58.jpg

 

2008:

britney-spears-poses-backstage-at-the-hi

2018:

singer-britney-spears-attends-the-4th-ho

 

her teeth looks almost identical/the same. I think she just stopped using retainer, and with age/smoking etc the teeth will gradually move. She never had veneers because she never needed them. Her teeth were perfect from the start

Link to comment
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

You don’t need to shave teeth to fit veneers. If you needed to shave teeth then there would be no such thing as veneers as dentists are against damaging or removing teeth unless absolutely necessary :ohreallylol:

Actually you do. They drill away 0,5 mm of the enamel so the veneers can be put in place, otherwise it would look to bulky. So veneers are irreversible. 

Link to comment
32 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She chipped her front left tooth (our right) in the summer of 2007 and likely had the other slightly shaved down to match.

Other than that, she probably did just stop wearing her retainer over the past couple of years.

I've had braces twice and need to get them a third time, for precisely this reason. :kyliecry:

I didn't know that about her chipping the tooth. I do notice a slight difference, but it is VERY subtle, and it went undetected by me for over a decade.

Britney%20Spears-Getty%20Images%20_OP_8_CP__1482777796684_7472373_ver1.0.jpg?mode=pad&width=508&height=286&scale=both&bgcolor=000000

britney-spears-mtv-vma-awar_loqe4e.png

Anyway, no one complained about her teeth before she did all of that fun stuff to her lips. The problem isn't her teeth (even though yes, the one tooth shifted a little.) It's the lips. The top lip, to be precise. :bigtime: 

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

I didn't know that about her chipping the tooth. I do notice a slight difference, but it is VERY subtle, and it went undetected by me for over a decade.

Britney%20Spears-Getty%20Images%20_OP_8_CP__1482777796684_7472373_ver1.0.jpg?mode=pad&width=508&height=286&scale=both&bgcolor=000000

britney-spears-mtv-vma-awar_loqe4e.png

Anyway, no one complained about her teeth before she did all of that fun stuff to her lips. The problem isn't her teeth (even though yes, the one tooth shifted a little.) It's the lips. The top lip, to be precise. :bigtime: 

Mostly her top lip but also the bottom one 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, brinty.spreas said:

Actually you do. They drill away 0,5 mm of the enamel so the veneers can be put in place, otherwise it would look to bulky. So veneers are irreversible. 

I'd love veneers but once they shave away your real teeth you're basically signing yourself up to paying for new veneers and repairs every number of years because your natural teeth are unusable from that point on. 

Link to comment
30 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

I didn't know that about her chipping the tooth. I do notice a slight difference, but it is VERY subtle, and it went undetected by me for over a decade.

Britney%20Spears-Getty%20Images%20_OP_8_CP__1482777796684_7472373_ver1.0.jpg?mode=pad&width=508&height=286&scale=both&bgcolor=000000

britney-spears-mtv-vma-awar_loqe4e.png

Anyway, no one complained about her teeth before she did all of that fun stuff to her lips. The problem isn't her teeth (even though yes, the one tooth shifted a little.) It's the lips. The top lip, to be precise. :bigtime: 

The shorter front tooth is very subtle...but once you see it you can't un-see.

Totally agree also on the lips. :meltdown:

Link to comment
30 minutes ago, balmainxcx said:

I'd love veneers but once they shave away your real teeth you're basically signing yourself up to paying for new veneers and repairs every number of years because your natural teeth are unusable from that point on. 

If I'm not mistaken there are different kinds of methods. there's one that acts like a coat glued to your real teeth. after 5 years you can take them off or replace with a new set without shaving your real teeth in the back. 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She chipped her front left tooth (our right) in the summer of 2007 and likely had the other slightly shaved down to match.

Other than that, she probably did just stop wearing her retainer over the past couple of years.

I've had braces twice and need to get them a third time, for precisely this reason. :kyliecry:

I’m so sorry bb. I’ve had them 2.5 times. :imok:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...