What featured artist(s) would you want on B10

ZAM9315

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

You know Larry is already planning to use Britney to promote spongebob Ally for her solo trash. 

She should work with this. They both have amazing bodies :bcutelaugh:

34505a6700000578-3595885-image-m-134_146

I hope that we don’t get any more collabs this time around. Let’s have an era without them for a change. I’m kinda sick of them,  we haven’t had a solo single since Perfume. But if I had to choose, I’d be cool with JB. Or maybe Gaga, those would be instant bops and would top the charts. Team B would obviously use a big collab as the first single, but for the sake of hearing Britney solo for a change, an assisted track should be saved for the second single. 

Selena Gomez - She's totally a stan and deserves it, plus she has bops of her own. 

Drake - Passionfruit and One Dance are my jams. I need something in similar 

JB - His recent songs have been awesome

Camilla - Although I'm sure Camilla's obnoxious stans will come for Britney's vocals to make Camilla look good, they have similar baby voices and it might actually work!

Also Rihanna and Charlie Puth.

6 hours ago, JP9101 said:

Are you sarcastic ?

you are mean :lowkeyno: poor gurl 

she is trying, she has dreams , right ?:holduplisten:

Sorry. You're right, that was wrong. It just bothers me cuz personally I work hard for my body & fifth harmony are performers. Always thought they should at least be in good shape. In reality some are, but some look lazy while they are constantly messing up the choreo they never rehearsed. Just my opinion. Don't hate me. :idkney:

Archived