Mouth Theory

I know someone who got dental implants for a couple of teeth & they lost some bone & now their lips look like Britney's. Well not as bad as Britney's. They basically look longer and thinner on top. Now they want lip injections to make the top lip normal again. I think with Britney, it could be something to do with her teeth too.

Some people say that perhaps she took off her veneers. Maybe that's what it is. And perhaps she does get lip injections but the reason is that her mouth and lips are different because of something she did. Maybe she lost bone like the person I know.

Image result for dental implant

I'm sorry for making this thread, guys. I just wanted to share. 

1 minute ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I belive her teeth and different kind of injections are the reason.So it's totally possible :soyeah: 

I see the difference for a long time but i didn't realize about the size thing before :lostney: 

Yes. I also think it is the combination of teeth and injections too. :ohdear: she probably tried to fix the problem with injections but the bigger problem is the teeth. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, itsjosiebitch said:

For me the problem is that you can see so much of her lower teeth. that's not normal. usually we show the top more

Look we can't see so much of the lower teeth

Image result for britney spears teeth 2018

Now we see so much of the lower teeth

Image result for britney spears teeth 2018

I think that she shows her bottom teeth more now on purpose to compensate for the fact that we can't see her top teeth as much TBH, due to that big fat upper lip. :mattafact:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, billyjb26 said:

I think that she shows her bottom teeth more now on purpose to compensate for the fact that we can't see her top teeth as much TBH, due to that big fat upper lip. :mattafact:

lol. but have you tried to show your lower teeth as much like her? It's kinda hard to do lol. but i'll agree the injection helps her show it lmao along with the fact her current teeth aren't touching like before

Speaking of dental implants (i'm not saying Britney has that fyi) apparently Sam got them. And the reason why there is no teeth is because they have to literally remove the teeth and then drill inside the gums ans thus you lose bone. Perhaps he lost or chipped a tooth playing footfall in high school. 

Image result for sam asghari teeth

Well since we're sharing our weird theories i'll share mine lol. I feel like it might be partially because of her nose job, even though her nose actually looks good to me. Like maybe during all the shortening/stitching of the nose it kinda pulled her mouth? Idk. Kinda like how when you tie a pair of drawstring sweatpants or something and the fabric around it can look different depending on how tight you tie them. Her mouth didnt look weird when she first got her nose done but maybe it happens to the skin over time. Who knows lol. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, itsjosiebitch said:

:( Her teeth don't touch anymore :(

Image result for britney spears perfect teeth

Not to mention there are still ppl that claim she didn’t get another nose job. It’s clear as day :rlynow:

Especially In these pics. It’s the nose that honestly makes her Jessica Simpson look a like sometimes. 

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Not to mention there are still ppl that claim she didn’t get another nose job. It’s clear as day :rlynow:

Especially In these pics. It’s the nose that honestly makes her Jessica Simpson look a like sometimes. 

yeah but to me the bigger issue is the teeth and mouth. I can live with the nosejob. it doesn't look so different. thinner yes but its not the end of the world. also, this is like the worst pic of her nose lol

4 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

Well since we're sharing our weird theories i'll share mine lol. I feel like it might be partially because of her nose job, even though her nose actually looks good to me. Like maybe during all the shortening/stitching of the nose it kinda pulled her mouth? Idk. Kinda like how when you tie a pair of drawstring sweatpants or something and the fabric around it can look different depending on how tight you tie them. Her mouth didnt look weird when she first got her nose done but maybe it happens to the skin over time. Who knows lol. 

hmmm, that makes a little sense. smh :otears:

1 minute ago, itsjosiebitch said:

yeah but to me the bigger issue is the teeth and mouth. I can live with the nosejob. it doesn't look so different. thinner yes but its not the end of the world. also, this is like the worst pic of her nose lol

The nose looks way too small for her face.  I hope she doesn’t do anything else to it or I’m afraid MJ problems are upon us. 

Her teeth are crooked as well now. I always assumed she had implants of some sort But the whole thing is strange. I just don’t understand. 

Britney you just needed makeup lessons and to quit smoking. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Complication said:

Her jaw isn't closed in the second one...

She used to grit her teeth when she smiled and we all said it was fake, now she keeps her mouth open and it looks more genuine but her lips just make her mouth weird af.

the person i know who got dental implants keeps her mouth open too and she doesn't notice (i think) but when your teeth don't touch, how do you expect to close it properly? 

the new teeth that my friend got, don't touch either btw. and i feel like her mouth is always open and i can see the side teeth. smh. like Britney :ohdear:

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

The nose looks way too small for her face.  I hope she doesn’t do anything else to it or I’m afraid MJ problems are upon us. 

Her teeth are crooked as well now. I always assumed she had implants of some sort But the whole thing is strange. I just don’t understand. 

Britney you just needed makeup lessons and to quit smoking. 

am saying maybe she had veneers and that's why they looked straight. 

or maybe she doesn't wear her retainer anymore

i think her nose has settled more since we first saw the change in women's health mag

• Love 1
1 minute ago, itsjosiebitch said:

am saying maybe she had veneers and that's why they looked straight. 

or maybe she doesn't wear her retainer anymore

i think her nose has settled more since we first saw the change in women's health mag

Yeah but wouldn’t se always have to have them then? In the pic above it looks pretty permanent. Looks like teeth are pulled and they are gone. So it can’t really be both. 

If she just stopped using a retainer I don’t think her teeth would move in the angle they are at. 

I guess it’s very possible that she is have fun/bone problems. She has been smoking for years. 

• Like 1