britney's weird but soulful comment about heath ledger's death

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Troubled pop princess Britney Spears was reportedly found babbling in front of her mirror just moments before she was carted off to a psychiatric ward last Thursday.
Medical staff discovered the singer had been talking at her own reflection for more than two hours.
And bemused Spears then claimed she was talking to Heath Ledger - who was found dead in his Downtown Manhattan apartment 12 days ago.
A source said: “It was really distressing to see. Brit had been babbling on for hours to the mirror. She was very emotional and she was convinced she was talking to Heath [Ledger].”
It has also been claimed the Toxic singer, 26, went ballistic when she found out her estranged father Jamie had been put in charge of her affairs.
Putting on a heavy British accent, she allegedly screamed at hospital staff: “I’m so sick of all this. They can have the ******** house and stick it up their ******g ****s. Actually, no they can’t.”
Then she shrieked: “Nobody’s taking my house. Who are my family?”
The singer is currently on a a 51500 hold at Los Angeles’ UCLA Medical Center - the second time in a month.

10 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

Troubled pop princess Britney Spears was reportedly found babbling in front of her mirror just moments before she was carted off to a psychiatric ward last Thursday.
Medical staff discovered the singer had been talking at her own reflection for more than two hours.
And bemused Spears then claimed she was talking to Heath Ledger - who was found dead in his Downtown Manhattan apartment 12 days ago.
A source said: “It was really distressing to see. Brit had been babbling on for hours to the mirror. She was very emotional and she was convinced she was talking to Heath [Ledger].”
It has also been claimed the Toxic singer, 26, went ballistic when she found out her estranged father Jamie had been put in charge of her affairs.
Putting on a heavy British accent, she allegedly screamed at hospital staff: “I’m so sick of all this. They can have the ******** house and stick it up their ******g ****s. Actually, no they can’t.”
Then she shrieked: “Nobody’s taking my house. Who are my family?”
The singer is currently on a a 51500 hold at Los Angeles’ UCLA Medical Center - the second time in a month.

She must have been furious with her family but the mirror thing was made up

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

She must have been furious with her family but the mirror thing was made up

It may or may not have occurred but I don’t have a hard time believing it happened at all; an individual has to display severe symptoms of acute mental illness in order to be involuntary psychiatrically hospitalized (of which she was twice). There’s nothing shameful about it; sometimes our neurobiology gets hijacked and we subsequently have no control over our actions and words. 

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its funny how all stories that are negative towards Britney are "made up" but everything that is positive or makes her look like the victim is never questioned. :toocute:

its funny how you say you dont always say negative things about britney but ive never seen you say anything positive :toocute:

anyway, that was a very outlandish comment to make, but i feel like a lot of the time when she did things like that it was her way of messing with the paparazzi. she didnt know how bad it made her look. 

2 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

its funny that you complain that people think everything you say is negative, but you dont say anything positive to counter it. 

Almost None of my threads about Britney are negative. They are all what would you like her to do/ would you like this type of threads

And some threads that are made for fun

I will go through my posts next. But that might take longer.

17 hours ago, notacamwhore said:

Didn't they have a thing at some point

Heath said "I want that girl" and said he was smitten when he met her. He said he could treat her better than any man around. Britney showed up to his movie premiere too. I don't think it moved past a mutual crush though. 

9 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its funny how all stories that are negative towards Britney are "made up" but everything that is positive or makes her look like the victim is never questioned. :toocute:

Exactly. But let’s say the same stories came out about other singers, , especially the ones this fan base dislikes, and everybody would be buying it. 

Archived