Britney should reprise her role on Will and Grace

indyRS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Debra Messing said she was the worst guest star bc she just wasn't funny. I believe it.

Could have been nerves, who knows. 

At least she wasn't a diva. Some people just aren't actors, Britney is one of them. However, she was quite funny when she guest started.

42 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Debra Messing said she was the worst guest star bc she just wasn't funny. I believe it.

I as a viewer of that particular episode Britney guest-starred in would disagree with Debra Messing. I think Britney did a decent job. 

28 minutes ago, umr3000 said:

I as a viewer of that particular episode Britney guest-starred in would disagree with Debra Messing. I think Britney did a decent job. 

same i thought it was really funny. she sounds like a hater:unbothered:

4 hours ago, MM said:

same i thought it was really funny. she sounds like a hater:unbothered:

4 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Did they even work together? They weren’t even in a scene together were they?

3 hours ago, Halaut17 said:

they shade everyone.

3 hours ago, Goku said:

but Britney didn't write her lines, that's the writer's job. :cackling:

it's not her fault if her role wasn't funny. :rlynow:

personally, i think she slayed on that episode. debra jealous much? :cackling:

They might not have had scenes together but they would know how she was on set. Her character ended up being okay but we have no idea how long it took to get that footage. And Britney herself recently said she's a terrible actress and she kind of always has been lol so even though she tried and she's been cute in a few things, I believe she wasn't a natural like other people (JLo, Cher, etc). And a lot of times people adlib and make things their own and maybe she just didn't. W&G had a ton of really great guest stars so Debra would have legit insight into that stuff.

3 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

They might not have had scenes together but they would know how she was on set. Her character ended up being okay but we have no idea how long it took to get that footage. And Britney herself recently said she's a terrible actress and she kind of always has been lol so even though she tried and she's been cute in a few things, I believe she wasn't a natural like other people (JLo, Cher, etc). And a lot of times people adlib and make things their own and maybe she just didn't. W&G had a ton of really great guest stars so Debra would have legit insight into that stuff.

A lot of people actually have praised Britney for that episode and many have also commented on how she has great comedic timing. I felt like she held her own and did a great job, considering it was filmed in front of a studio audience and she was pregnant at that time. 

10 hours ago, Goku said:

but Britney didn't write her lines, that's the writer's job. :cackling:

it's not her fault if her role wasn't funny. :rlynow:

personally, i think she slayed on that episode. debra jealous much? :cackling:

I think many need to understand, Debra is entitled to her opinion.

Personally, I don't think she would ever mean to personally insult Britney. She was given a question and answered truthfully.

She simply said who she thought wasn't that funny of a guest star and that's fine. Nothing more, nothing less.

Archived