Jessica Simpson and the case of recording Britney's rejects

Kartofelek

So it's now known that Jessica's label did everything to have her as a Britney's counterfeit. 

They made her record the songs rejected by Britney. The one confirmed by Eric Foster White is "Final Heartbreak", his only track at Jessica's album.

But could it be that she also recorded Britney's rejects produced by Sturken & Rogers? That would make a few songs - You Don't Know What Love Is and Did You Ever Love Somebody.

Jessica's debut album is not the one we would call a big budget production, most of the vocals are a rushed mess, the mixing is bad.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

They made her record the songs rejected by Britney. The one confirmed by Eric Foster White is "Final Heartbreak", his only track at Jessica's album.

I never knew that! I like that song for Jessica but I'm okay that Britney didn't record it.

3 hours ago, Kartofelek said:

So it's now known that Jessica's label did everything to have her as a Britney's counterfeit. 

But could it be that she also recorded Britney's rejects produced by Sturken & Rogers? That would make a few songs - You Don't Know What Love Is and Did You Ever Love Somebody.

Jessica's debut album is not the one we would call a big budget production, most of the vocals are a rushed mess, the mixing is bad.

The Jessica thing has been pretty much confirmed but I'm not sure about Christina's

Sure, she worked with the same producers, but eh I don't know if those songs are Britney rejects

I actually remember me myself went through their production discography too looking for possible matches lol it was really fun

Have you ever seen this pics of Britney on the studio with them btw? http://xray.breatheheavy.com/thumbnails.php?album=247&page=1

There also used to be an hq scan of a promo poster of ...Baby One More Time back when it was selftitled made not so long ago after the song became a hit and it had them listed as collaborators on the album so at least we know their song were cut from the album as early as 1998 :bang:

Archived