Wendy Williams Show brings up Shaved Head Incident Again...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am just waiting for this show to get cancel! :smokney2:

its funny how she talks so much s--t! Yet ignores all the rumors of her marriage.

1.How her husband has had a affair with a younger women for months.Giving her rings,money and even a apartment I think.

2. How she and her husband were sued by a ex worker for ****** assualt. Then the lawsuit was dropped because they gave her money. 

3. How she is getting her karma with her illness for beinng a bad evil person

:rihit::ririshade2::rihit:

23 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

I am just waiting for this show to get cancel! :smokney2:

its funny how she talks so much s--t! Yet ignores all the rumors of her marriage.

1.How her husband has had a affair with a younger women for months.Giving her rings,money and even a apartment I think.

2. How she and her husband were sued by a ex worker for ****** assualt. Then the lawsuit was dropped because they gave her money. 

3. How she is getting her karma with her illness for beinng a bad evil person

:rihit::ririshade2::rihit:

18 minutes ago, Chris Dowling said:

I mean who even watches the Wendy Williams show 

giphy.gif

... I still like Wendy even though she talks a lot of s--t about people I like. Idk deep down I think she's a nice person.

16 minutes ago, Jastouffer said:

This man is being extremely disrespectful. He doesn’t seem to acknowledge what was going on at the time. Disgusting. :holduplisten:

I get it was a joke, but f—k, show some respect. 

yeah true. Seemed to me that it wasn't malicious but came more from a place of ignorance. Before I was a fan I used to think it was funny (like most of America) but then I learned more and educated myself and now I know that it really isn't funny. Hopefully someone will call him out and he will realize he was wrong because based on how he acted after the cameras were done rolling he seems like a genuinely nice person.

Everyone has their lowpoints in life and we comeback from them. Makes us stronger.  Takes real strength to overcome what she did. So proud of her.  Screw the haters.  She is clearly in a better place. Shes going on a damn world tour and won best show in Vegas. I mean are you serious? Screw Wendy 

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

I will never understand celebrities no matter how Z list they are for mocking or attacking Britney about 2007. Make fun of her lip syncing all you want but 2007 was a mental breakdown. I feel like since its' been a decade they forget how dramatic it was. We remember all the details but I think they just remember: bald and umbrella.

Because back then there was no awareness of those topics, so there was no empathy for the psycho girl that shaved her head, which just happened to be the biggest popstar in the world not too long ago, which made the contrast even greater.

Nowadays there's more awareness of this, to the point that we've reached a extreme where we can't see a picture of someone with a sad face because the poor soul must be fighting with some kind of mental illness and the world needs to stop and pay respect, pay tribute, send love messages and erect a monument for every person that's fighting anxiety or depression.

Now in Britney's case, whatever mental illness she may have, I don't think it was necessarily the reason that made her shave her head. It was just something she wanted to do, like getting the tattoos she got that same day, and you know, inside the whole madness those times were for her, with the paparazzi and stuff, we can say she was somewhat conscious of what she was doing, she just never imagined the proportions it will reach after the media coverage. That plus a combination of bad luck, because had she hit the car with the umbrella, without the shaved head, the pictures from that moment wouldn't have been as "funny" or shocking . But yeah, if it happened today, it would be shocking but I think the media coverage would be done from a more compassionate, concerned point of view. But since it happened so long ago, people don't put any reasoning when they mention it, they just remember the joke that came from that.

21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Because back then there was no awareness of those topics, so there was no empathy for the psycho girl that shaved her head, which just happened to be the biggest popstar in the world not too long ago, which made the contrast even greater.

Nowadays there's more awareness of this, to the point that we've reached a extreme where we can't see a picture of someone with a sad face because the poor soul must be fighting with some kind of mental illness and the world needs to stop and pay respect, pay tribute, send love messages and erect a monument for every person that's fighting anxiety or depression.

Now in Britney's case, whatever mental illness she may have, I don't think it was necessarily the reason that made her shave her head. It was just something she wanted to do, like getting the tattoos she got that same day, and you know, inside the whole madness those times were for her, with the paparazzi and stuff, we can say she was somewhat conscious of what she was doing, she just never imagined the proportions it will reach after the media coverage. That plus a combination of bad luck, because had she hit the car with the umbrella, without the shaved head, the pictures from that moment wouldn't have been as "funny" or shocking . But yeah, if it happened today, it would be shocking but I think the media coverage would be done from a more compassionate, concerned point of view. But since it happened so long ago, people don't put any reasoning when they mention it, they just remember the joke that came from that.

I'm talking about the people that mock her today (or the past 5 years or so) they should know better.

7 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I'm talking about the people that mock her today (or the past 5 years or so) they should know better.

The ppl that mock her today though don’t care. They probably don’t even believe in depression. 

Some ppl are just like that. They can’t empathize.

Its hard to have empathy for celebs In general because they have so much. Money and money gives you major privilege. 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

The ppl that mock her today though don’t care. They probably don’t even believe in depression. 

Some ppl are just like that. They can’t empathize.

Its hard to have empathy for celebs In general because they have so much. Money and money gives you major privilege. 

LMAO depression is a clinically diagnosed disease... everyone in the music industry believes it and considering Katys "mental health" comment im sure she does too.

Archived