So apparently K-Fed won the increase in child support battle

pablitonizer

lmao all the people here pretending they wouldnt do exactly the same thing he is doing. If you were uneducated, untalented and had 50 kids and your ex wife is a millionaire and you know that you have the right to request more money because she is earning more ... are you seriously telling me you wouldnt?? No sure you would do the noble thing and go work at a effin McDonalds to provide for your kids.... sure. Im actually suprised it took him so long to do this. I was expecting this in 2011.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm he's completely entitled to do this, but it's strange to me that he hasn't set up some kind of business with the money to make his own money, like a hip hop dance school or something would be good for him. I guess he doesn't have to though with this money.

I guess the lifestyle is expensive as he probably has a big house now as he should have to provide the best surrounding for the boys but I dunno, I'm in 2 minds. Like, he's not struggling or anything, it seems a bit greedy.

13 minutes ago, confidentnotcocky said:

Hmm he's completely entitled to do this, but it's strange to me that he hasn't set up some kind of business with the money to make his own money, like a hip hop dance school or something would be good for him. I guess he doesn't have to though with this money.

I guess the lifestyle is expensive as he probably has a big house now as he should have to provide the best surrounding for the boys but I dunno, I'm in 2 minds. Like, he's not struggling or anything, it seems a bit greedy.

I think he legally isnt allowed to because the money is "for the kids" so he cant use it for his personal business.

38 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I swear you speak like as if you know Britney personally and actually know why the Consrvatorship still exist

Well, in this particular thread we're all just assuming what was posted is true, nobody really knows what is happening between them, it's true; but it's not that hard to tell that the conservatorship isn't ending anytime soon, and <<if what's said in that article is true>> she isn't showing any signs of improvement in the sense of wanting to get out of the conservatorship with that attitude of not even trying to fight against something that might not be totally fair, because we don't even know how they measure how much could Kevin ask for, or how much will be finally given to him. 

Maybe in other topics she's been given a little bit more freedom, when it comes to take smaller decisions, even if it's simple things like going on vacactions, or going to the mall by herself, or destroying her stage outfits, but in 10 years one would've expected a bigger or more drastic change, if it really was their intention to eventually free her from the conservatorship 

Maybe her attitude comes from the fact that she prefers to avoid any problem with Kevin so she doesn't lose her kids, and maybe the kids are part of the reason why the c-ship still exists, like part of a clause or something, who knows.

So it's not like I know Britney, and what I'm saying might be totally wrong, but it could also be totally right. We'll never know, because we'll never get any explanations for that. We're here just to discuss ideas. 

6 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I think he legally isnt allowed to because the money is "for the kids" so he cant use it for his personal business.

That makes sense.

I guess I was putting myself in that position and it would be partly for me to be able to provide. I think it sets a good example if both parents are working (speaking for myself there, I don't really care if it's agreed one stays at home or whatever). 

And you're right, most people would do the same thing.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

lmao all the people here pretending they wouldnt do exactly the same thing he is doing. If you were uneducated, untalented and had 50 kids and your ex wife is a millionaire and you know that you have the right to request more money because she is earning more ... are you seriously telling me you wouldnt?? No sure you would do the noble thing and go work at a effin McDonalds to provide for your kids.... sure. Im actually suprised it took him so long to do this. I was expecting this in 2011.

yes, I wouldn't. 20k for each kid (I think) a month is an absurd amount of money that should be more than enough, I bet he doesn't even spend one forth of that money on them. It's not like he's buying them a gaming console and a smartphone every week, and even if he did it he'd still have like 30k left each month :cackling: He's using his own kids for his benefit, just saving up as much money as possible while he can to not move a single finger the rest of his life, I bet when Sean and Jayden grow up and realize all this they will be so proud of their father for it :cackling: and he's supposed to be the ''better parent'' :cackling: what an *******

One thing I read on the FB comments for this was someone saying that he is basically getting the money we pay to Britney. That thought made me hate this. We pay because we like Britney and expect everything to go to her not her ex. Although maybe we can think of it it goes back to her kids but who knows how much that's true. 

6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I mean thats kind of normal... she is earning more now then she did back then. Sucks but thats life. Annyoing for her because he probably needs it more for the other kids but she can easily afford it. In 6 years she will be done paying him.

true. I can understand why she's pissed off about it but tbh its not like she would actually notice the difference I wouldn't think. Homegirl is making $$$$$$$$$

1 hour ago, Daxx said:

yes, I wouldn't. 20k for each kid (I think) a month is an absurd amount of money that should be more than enough, I bet he doesn't even spend one forth of that money on them. It's not like he's buying them a gaming console and a smartphone every week, and even if he did it he'd still have like 30k left each month :cackling: He's using his own kids for his benefit, just saving up as much money as possible while he can to not move a single finger the rest of his life, I bet when Sean and Jayden grow up and realize all this they will be so proud of their father for it :cackling: and he's supposed to be the ''better parent'' :cackling: what an *******

IbPGYG0.gif

Archived