So apparently K-Fed won the increase in child support battle

pablitonizer

According to US Weekly Britney Spears emphasized to her dad Jamie she wants child support battle settled coz she doesn’t want it lingering because it only creates stress. :ohdear:

“All Kevin wants to be able to do is provide the same standard of living the boys have when they're with Britney” :byebitch:

Spears’ fortune has grown from 2007. When the original payment was ordered (after her highly publicized breakdown), Britney was making significantly less money. But now she’s “making 20 times more than she did,” notes the source, adding, “It’s Kevin’s right under family law to seek an increase based on that.” A source previously told Us that the singer is “angry” about the situation.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/britney-spears-dad-jamie-gets-involved-in-child-support-battle/

K-Flop u better find a job, the boys will grow up and what r u gonna do in ur 50s? :lessons::lessons::lessons:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

“All Kevin wants to be able to do is provide the same standard of living the boys have when they're with Britney”

Umm excuse me! Britney worked hard for her money and busted her *** to be able to live that way that she does and provide for her sons. :pleaseshhh:

Kevin's needs to get a real job and earn his own money. He is a grown man about to turn 40 years old and is still leeching off of Britney.

Only 6 more years till that child support gets cuts off. :bang:

Just now, MyQueenBritney said:

Umm excuse me! Britney worked hard for her money and busted her *** to be able to live that way that she does and provide for her sons. :pleaseshhh:

Kevin's needs to get a real job and earn his own money. He is a grown man about to turn 40 years old and is still leeching off of Britney.

Only 6 more years till that child support gets cuts off. :bang:

what mister K-Flop does not seem to be aware of is that Britney's fortune belongs to their sons... they're the real owners of all that money :ohdear:

Embarrassing father :imok:

i'm sure it has to be kinda hard to find a job when ur kevin federline.

i mean, people can be like: dont u get money from ur ex wife? 

or he doesnt have any experience beside dancing. 

i mean in the end britney ****** up. she had to know what would happend. and if it wasnt for kevin the kids probably ended up to adoption. (or to angelina jolie lol)

11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

“All Kevin wants to be able to do is provide the same standard of living the boys have when they're with Britney.”

He must have just earned an enormous increase, because their standard of living with Britney is pretty damn high.

definitely but the funny thing is that the boys must spend 1 night every 2 weeks with K-Flop so this is so ridiculous :rlynow:

He knows she made loads of money in Vegas, and she's getting a lot of money from Kenzo & her world tour this year. It's no coincidence he wants the increase this month when taxes are meant to be sent to the IRS so he must have some numbers to fix :imok:

as bad as it sounds, she is making more money so it makes sense for her to pay for. average people go through this all the time. celebrities generally are not an exception even though they are making so much more money. he honestly doesn't need to work if he could find a way to still keep custody of the kids from her. 

I mean wasn't it like $20 000 more? I mean that's not a small amount of money, but for her, it's not like she can't easily do it. If she wanted to she could do one extra performance and have 2 years worth of extra child support. I get that it's probably less about the money and more about the hassle and tension of it though

My interpretation of the article is that the negotiations aren’t final yet but it’s looking very much like Kevin will receive a significant child support increase which by law he is rightfully entitled to. It’s best they settle with him as quickly and as quietly as possible.

It was never a question of if Kevin’s request would be granted by the court. It was only a question of how much. Remember that Britney has just 6 more years to make monthly child support payments to him. Enjoy it while it lasts, KFed.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

:mhm: I think it's like a vicious cycle. There's definitely a reason or reasons why she's under the c-ship, but they're not helping her at all with it, because they've just been protecting her from facing all of her troubles and legal issues and stuff, so she'll never change, she'll never grow up.

I mean, if I was in Britney's position I think I'd do the same because I'm such a coward and irresponsible and immature person :tiffcackle: that would definitely be my dream come true, not having to worry about my finances or legal stuff, or not having to take important decisions about my life or my children's. But Britney used to be more "independent" before the c-ship, I mean, she never was 100% free, but at least that used to be her desire. She really wanted to have control of her life and career at some point prior to all this, so that's the sad part about her story.

I swear you speak like as if you know Britney personally and actually know why the Consrvatorship still exist

Archived