Doug Elkins (Red Hot Lipstick producer) worked as a technician for Kevin Federline's album

PlayboyMommy

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Now that I think about it...this explains a lot.

Larry didn't like Kevin, so she fired Larry.

Then she starts recording with Kevin's team? :ricackle:

Does that timeline actually synch up? 

it was barely "Kevin's team" since she executive produced his album so she was in charge of producers and hiring them etc 

2 minutes ago, SlaaayBitch said:

it was barely "Kevin's team" since she executive produced his album so she was in charge of producers and hiring them etc 

Well, do you see what I'm getting at, though? :slowdown:

Basically, she was rejecting all of the A-list professionals she'd worked with in her past, and started working with B-list and C-list people associated with Kevin.

I didn't realize that JR Rotem worked on Kevin's album...which was released at the end of October 2006. JR Rotem also produced Everybody, which sounds like it grew out of Red Hot Lipstick.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_with_Fire_(Kevin_Federline_album)

3 hours ago, Inherzone said:

i cant believe britney supported kevin to became a "rapper" :lanacackle:

i mean, its ok to support your "better" half to an point - but, what kind of (music) talent did she saw in him?:squintney:

He had bops tbh, lose controle, popozao and Crazy were my jams :jamout: people didnt like him but his album had Good songs 

4 hours ago, Inherzone said:

i cant believe britney supported kevin to became a "rapper" :lanacackle:

i mean, its ok to support your "better" half to an point - but, what kind of (music) talent did she saw in him?:squintney:

I still can't get over the fact that Britney was the executive producer of his album.

Archived