BRITNEY FACE ON POINT

slaveneytbh

1 hour ago, Daxx said:

She looks gorgeous on these, stfu. It's almost as if y'all forget 2013 happened where EVERYONE said she looked 60, that she needed surgery, that her eyes were dead, let's not even get into the FF M&G threads about how her smile looked too forced. She looks young, fresh and hot as **** now and she has confidence which is what matters. Y'all are a bunch of hyprocrites.

I was here in 2011, 2012, and 2013. Most of the problems with her appearance were due to poor hair, makeup, and style choices.

No one said her nose was too big and needed to be shaved down and reshaped. No one said she had too many wrinkles and needed botox. No one said her lips were too thin and needed more fillers.

There's a difference between minor cosmetic procedures used to preserve an appearance of youth (such as maybe a facial chemical peel), and permanently, drastically altering the facial features that the world had fallen in love with. She has literally surgically changed every single feature on her face, except for maybe her ears. She at times does not even resemble her former self at all:

Britney-Spears-Before-and-After.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

I was here in 2011, 2012, and 2013. Most of the problems with her appearance were due to poor hair, makeup, and style choices.

No one said her nose was too big and needed to be shaved down and reshaped. No one said she had too many wrinkles and needed botox. No one said her lips were too thin and needed more fillers.

I do remember a lot of "she needs botox"-postings.. 

she clearly got too much of everything. britney:  "paralyze everything , cut my nose, rejuvenate kill my smile" .. doctor: "ok, let's do it"

let's just hope she'll change the doctor... 

4 minutes ago, portrait said:

I do remember a lot of "she needs botox"-postings.. 

she clearly got too much of everything. britney:  "paralyze everything , cut my nose, rejuvenate kill my smile" .. doctor: "ok, let's do it"

let's just hope she'll change the doctor... 

Same. I remember seeing the "she needs Botox" posts left and right.

I even remember suggestions about a face lift.

Nobody was asking for a different nose or a different smile, though. Nobody.

30 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

There's a difference between minor cosmetic procedures used to preserve an appearance of youth (such as maybe a facial chemical peel), and permanently, drastically altering the facial features that the world had fallen in love with. She has literally surgically changed every single feature on her face, except for maybe her ears. She at times does not even resemble her former self at all:

Very well said. I always see this trotted out "Oh EVERYONE said she needed surgery back then" Well, no actually! I certainly don't remember reading that (I lurked back then but wasn't a member), and I absolutely would never ever suggest someone surgically altering their face.

Even if people did say this, I don't think that is why she did it, I don't think she does what her fans tell her to at all. If she does, why the hell isn't she singing live?!!

You're so right @billyjb26 and ugh those pictures :otears: Her eyes don't have that almond slanting down shape, her nose obviously speaks for itself and was the cutest thing in the world, her teeth look chipped and uneven and her mouth is..unfortunate. I hate that smile lift procedure with a passion, why do people do it?

Please note that I am slating the work that she has had done, not her as a person, I am saying that Britney herself is beautiful and she's taken that beauty and a surgeon (or surgeons) have destroyed that and replaced it with something artificial. I will never understand it!

41 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

You're comparing a picture of her aged 17 with her at 34 tho. It's the insecurities that make a person get those procedures, she wasn't comfortable or happy with the way she looked and if she's happier now with a thinner nose and new lips, good for her. We are no one to judge, it's her personal choice and as I said if she feels more confident now we should be happy for her. She won't look 17 forever. 

48 minutes ago, Daxx said:

You're comparing a picture of her aged 17 with her at 34 tho. It's the insecurities that make a person get those procedures, she wasn't comfortable or happy with the way she looked and if she's happier now with a thinner nose and new lips, good for her. We are no one to judge, it's her personal choice and as I said if she feels more confident now we should be happy for her. She won't look 17 forever. 

You do have a point. It's impossible for someone to look the same as they did 17 years ago. It's just hard as a fan, because she used to have such a pretty face, and while she's definitely far from UGLY now (she can still look pretty with good hair and makeup), she looks totally different. Not bad, just very different. :kyliecry:

Everyone talks about her lips, but with good makeup they can look okay (VMAs 2016)

The reason why she looks unrecognizable is her eyes. Britney's signature thing about her appearance was that. She had droppy eyes, yes, but it looked insanely pretty and ****, idk why all of a sudden she felt like an eyelift was a good idea. Wango Tangoney in 2013 was still  Britney, and 2 months later, ONLY 2 MONTHS, Smurfsney arrived at the premiere looking very surprised all the time cause of the eyes, the eyelid was noticeable bigger (and the terrible hair did not help). By 2014...I could no longer see Britney in her eyes. That was the first drastic change. New eyes, new nose, new lips, fillers... She ended up looking like someone else, and I'm shocked the GP hasn't noticed.

Britney_Spears_2009-Teen-Choice-Awards_V

Britney-Spears.jpg

I mean come on, this DOES look like a more mature version of 2009ney. Give her the same makeup, lighter straight hair and she's pretty much the same.

Then she changed as I wrote.

SMURFS+2+Los+Angeles+Premiere+Blue+Carpe

Then even more.

main-intimate-london.jpgnormal_Britney032.jpgnormal_10672237_947276178619816_80330402

then she lost lots of weight and messed with her lips and we got currentney

Britney-Spears-Bikini-Photo.jpg

I don't think people understand that the eyes are the reason why she lost the Britney face. :tysm:

10 hours ago, Goku said:

i miss her old face :yasqueen:

now she has those weird surprised eyes all the time, and the lips ugh why??? :yasqueen:

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

That doesn't even look like Britney at all tbh.... but we know it's her.  She looks gorgeous, it's only her face that was ruined.  It's mainly because she lost so much weight really fast (which results in losing the baby fat in the face and gives the sunken eye look), and of course whatever she did to her mouth.  She just needs to gain a little more healthy weight again, and let those fillers or whatever dissolve.  Courtney Cox did it recently and she's looking so much better recently.

She does not look the same - Primeney's face is literally history and its sad that Brit thought she needed that fun stuff to look good. She looked so pretty in 2012 with her original face. 

Yes. Sometimes she looked messy on Xfactor days but her face was not the problem. It was lack of makeup and bad styling. She still was flawless. 

So sad she changed her face :(

20 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Very well said. I always see this trotted out "Oh EVERYONE said she needed surgery back then" Well, no actually! I certainly don't remember reading that (I lurked back then but wasn't a member), and I absolutely would never ever suggest someone surgically altering their face.

Even if people did say this, I don't think that is why she did it, I don't think she does what her fans tell her to at all. If she does, why the hell isn't she singing live?!!

You're so right @billyjb26 and ugh those pictures :otears: Her eyes don't have that almond slanting down shape, her nose obviously speaks for itself and was the cutest thing in the world, her teeth look chipped and uneven and her mouth is..unfortunate. I hate that smile lift procedure with a passion, why do people do it?

Please note that I am slating the work that she has had done, not her as a person, I am saying that Britney herself is beautiful and she's taken that beauty and a surgeon (or surgeons) have destroyed that and replaced it with something artificial. I will never understand it!

The MAIN thing people went on about were her tired eyes. Nose and teeth make no sense. At all. 

Britney more than likely got Juvederm fillers. The doctor injected her out corners too much. The corners of the top lip are pulled up by cheek muscle while the rest of the lip remains in place (joker smile). These results dissolve after 12-18 months. If she could have patience not to touch them during that time, her lips would revert back. I like her eyes. It's the black liner that looks bad. I don't think she destroyed her face as the lip thing is not permanent. 

On 3/14/2018 at 5:11 PM, Wiggle said:

It’s creepy the way some of you talk about her. Almost like it’s your face and she changed it without your permission :rlynow:

13 hours ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Can you imagine people talking about your face for 10 years?

Move on like she's done too.

:sofedup:

You do know that every single aspect-EVERY SINGLE ASPECT- of her success in the entertainment industry was due to her face/image above all things right?

On 3/13/2018 at 7:14 PM, jennyj said:

She just needs to gain a little more healthy weight again, and let those fillers or whatever dissolve.  Courtney Cox did it recently and she's looking so much better recently.

On 3/14/2018 at 6:22 PM, ToxicFantasy said:

Britney more than likely got Juvederm fillers. The doctor injected her out corners too much. The corners of the top lip are pulled up by cheek muscle while the rest of the lip remains in place (joker smile). These results dissolve after 12-18 months. If she could have patience not to touch them during that time, her lips would revert back. I like her eyes. It's the black liner that looks bad. I don't think she destroyed her face as the lip thing is not permanent. 

So why do you think she doesn't want to do it?  Dissolve the lip fillers and all.  You're right Courtney Cox did do it and looks much better than she used to when she had them.

Is it because of her wealth?  That because she's so wealthy she doesn't need to be forced try to look great on a consistent basis? (She obviously looked great at her NCCF campus opening last fall) 

She also has all that dark stuff on her eyes that ages her yet defiantly keeps it on.  Why?

Maybe the other theory (and what I really think): She is trying to become as less famous as possible.

Archived