Did you feel that her school-girl video was too ****** when you 1st saw itt?

brit4u1998

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, OutrageousSin said:

Not at all, but again even was i was so young i never had any interest in girls/females whatsoever! 

tbh nothing in her entire career looked overly sexualised until i saw clips of the late Make Me scrapped video! :foh:

There were some attractive men in that video!

the thing with bomt-ney is you could buy into the innocent, unintentionally **** act they were pushing if you wanted to. if you didnt want to think about the fact that she was a 16 yr old girl in a kinky outfit you could just think "oh yeah, shes just being cute and fun". her performing skills and personality could cover it up. but if you DID want to enjoy her sexuality, you so could, it was right there to see. therefore, her image had a lot more universal appeal than say, christina, who was much more blatantly ****** in how she carried herself as well as artistically, or jessica/mandy, who were unapologetic sweet and pure. thats why so many people were into her early on, she didnt have a niche market yet. and she was the perfect age/person to do it. 

but nah i didnt see it as ******. im pretty sure the OIDIA video is what triggered my puberty though lol. esp the shot after "more than just friends" line with the closeup of her body :letitburn:

On 13/03/2018 at 3:23 PM, BritneyLover said:

I was 13 and i found it just cute and **** but in a good way. NOW that i am 32 im much more aware of what they were trying to do. How they were using all that lolita image with an underage girl to capitalize.

Her talent is what prevented the vdieo to look like ****. Her dancing, acting and acrobat tricks shined more than the slutty thing

Hit me baby one more time :indulge: please

On 13/3/2018 at 6:29 PM, Pinky98 said:

I never thought it was ******, and still don’t. The fact is that tying up your shirt is cute. It wasn’t ****** at all. Loads of people wear crop tops at that age and do stuff like that. The fact is, if Britney was 20 pounds heavier then it wouldn’t be classed as ****** in the media, it would be classed as having fun or being cute and stuff. It’s only because she had *** appeal naturally because of her beauty and body type that it was labelled ******. 

A lot of girls wear crop tops when working out as they get all hot and sweaty, so Britney wore one for the playground and basketball scenes. The media jumped on it just because they needed money from their magazines and the public just accepted what was said to them

Sorry but you are really inocent and naife to think that britneys team and label did not think of sexing up the school girl outfit.

Of course they did, it was intentional, and is there to see. 

Its just that we were young and found it cute while our dads and big brothers found it ****** cause they could see and realize things we could not yet

Archived