Did you feel that her school-girl video was too ****** when you 1st saw itt?

brit4u1998

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn’t think it was too ****** or whatever my mind would have thought about *** back then. I was only 8. It was certainly very flirty and fun for a young woman though. Adults were really overdramatic about how bad of an influence they thought she was. I’ve actually never thought she was too **** to the point that it was tasteless or a turn off as a fan.

Girls these days are so much more extra and sexier than BOMT will ever be. Apart from her young age, I’d say that she was fairly tasteful and kept it kept it kid friendly back then. My parents were Mormon and thought that she was The Most Horrible Thing ever. They hated her in Utah. I’ve loved every moment since 1998, and I’m still hooked. Gimme More!  :bwink:

58 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

No at all, i was 10 years old, i didnt feel ****** at that time, until Slave 4 U music video came up, wowww it felt taboo just watching the sweat dropping from the dj's forehead lol :blol:

Lol. Same. That video made me feel like the naughtiest boy. I was afraid my parents would catch me watching it, and ground me, or something.  

6 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

Lol. Same. That video made me feel like the naughtiest boy. I was afraid my parents would catch me watching it, and ground me, or something.  

Ikr, lol at that time, it felt like they were going to have group *** with them breathe heavy with sweats. *** vibes. But now, watching it now it is purely dancing hard, no *** vibes no more. It is just a music video with good execute of good choreography :feelingmyself:

I was 5 when it came out. She did seem older to me, but that's because everyone older than 13 years old seemed like an adult to me lol I remember seeing my cousins like super grown up, and they were just like 15 or 14.

And no, it was such a normal video to me, my siblings, my cousins, my uncles, aunts, parents, grandma, classmates, neighbors, no one that I knew labeled it as something ****, or not safe for kids, or I don't know. I didn't even know people could find it **** / ****** until years later, around 2007 or so that all these documentaries about her life started to come out, and they always told that part of the story as the **** lolita image, and now I'm used to hearing that, but back then and for many years I would've never thought of BOMT as something ****.

Even up til Slave everything seemed pretty normal to me, maybe because in the Mexican celebrity world we're used to many of these "artists" that are almost naked all the time, in the raunchiest, tackiest way possible, that everything Britney did seemed like the most innocent thing ever. Or maybe because I was so young and innocent, but none of the older people that I know ever said anything about Britney being a bad role model, or something  I shouldn't watch or so.

I don't know if you've ever heard of the magazine TvyNovelas lol reading THAT made me feel like the naughtiest, dirtiest boy :hype: with all those celebrities in bikini with the sexiest, raunchiest poses possible. I felt super embarrassed every time my grandma watched I was reading that, but she was the one used to buy those magazines because of the gossip lol so she never told me anything. 

It was until Toxic, and you know after the VMA's 2003 and stuff that I did feel a change in the way her music videos were being portrayed and her performance style and everything. Toxic was the first video that I did feel strange, like, ok, this is too much, I guess just because of the nude scene with the diamonds. I was 10 at the time. My whole perceptions changed as I grew up, and I started to see it with different eyes :tehe:  But for example I didn't find Gimme More **** at all, I thought she didn't look good, and it was tacky as hell, even though it should be like the sexiest, because of the pole dance, etc.

I was 13 and i found it just cute and **** but in a good way. NOW that i am 32 im much more aware of what they were trying to do. How they were using all that lolita image with an underage girl to capitalize.

Her talent is what prevented the vdieo to look like ****. Her dancing, acting and acrobat tricks shined more than the slutty thing

not even a little bit. i was in 5th grade and i thought the song was catchy and the video was fun. i didnt think anything was wrong or "bad" until the media reported that it was. same thing with the 2000 vma performance. i loved it, thought she killed it, and it wasnt until the next that i saw the backlash in the media that i even thought it was anything crazy.

8 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

not even a little bit. i was in 5th grade and i thought the song was catchy and the video was fun. i didnt think anything was wrong or "bad" until the media reported that it was. same thing with the 2000 vma performance. i loved it, thought she killed it, and it wasnt until the next that i saw the backlash in the media that i even thought it was anything crazy.

The media has such a dirty mind!  :ohnoney:

6 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Definitely not.  I thought it was more cute and fun than **** (and I was a kid back then).  My first "OMG' moment in a Britney music video that made me feel **** things was actually in her 3RD music video for Crazy... particularly this part:

crazy-769705b9-22df-41b3-b8c1-80eb427d3a

lmaooo too fuckiing relatable

they definitely knew what they were doing 

Archived