BREAK THE ICE MUSIC VIDEO 10th ANNIVERSARY!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

love the song, one of my faves of hers but I hate the video. It was a waste of potential. But at the same time I get why we got it and Im not bitter about it.

Imagine Britney herself doing this, or similar videos in the future :yasqueen:

I’d be so happy

Ninawilliamsney:anxiety:

I love this song so much!!  :yasqueen:

I remember always hearing it on the radio as a kid and it was so different from mainstream music at the time which was just Beyonce and Rihanna.

Britney brought something new and fresh to pop music and as a result Blackout still stands as one of the greatest albums of all time. :pleaseshhh:

10 years later and I'm still listening to and loving BTI. I've never seen a female pop artist over the last couple of decades other than Britney herself, release music that can stand on it's two legs for such a length of time and not sound outdated. No wonder she's the princess of pop!!

1 hour ago, MyQueenBritney said:

I love this song so much!!  :yasqueen:

I remember always hearing it on the radio as a kid and it was so different from mainstream music at the time which was just Beyonce and Rihanna.

Britney brought something new and fresh to pop music and as a result Blackout still stands as one of the greatest albums of all time. :pleaseshhh:

10 years later and I'm still listening to and loving BTI. I've never seen a female pop artist over the last couple of decades other than Britney herself, release music that can stand on it's two legs for such a length of time and not sound outdated. No wonder she's the princess of pop!!

Beyonce is a crowd pleaser and generic 

giphy.gif

I think this video is underrated. People hate on it because Britney isn't actually in it, but I think it's not only really cool, but really well-done, and this is coming from someone that hates anime. It fit the song really well and fit the time period it was released in too (Kanye was doing similar visual themes of animation, Japanese themes, and futuristic, city, nighttime outrun vibes). It made much more sense than Britney being in the video too, considering she was hospitalized two months before it was released as a single.

omg the video that got me into a stan (and piece of me) OMGFG

I REMEMBER IT WAS LIKE YESTERDAY

I love the video so MUCH, I don't get why the hate??? It's different, it's anime, it fits everything so well, it's so well stylized, I'm not gonna say great animation and flow and stuff because it's just okay but the artstyle is FIRE. And it's the only video from Blackout era that actually stands the test of time.

Archived