What's Going On With Britney and Her 10th Studio Album?

OCBoy1985

Like seriously I haven't been on here in a while been busy dealing with LIFE and being adult (Which I absolutely hate) anyway can someone inform me is she recording is anything going on besides the Tour this summer which I will be going too in A.C

I'm soooo out of the loot Thanks in advance!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to insiders but you know gotta be careful:

shes releasing a new single and an album before or during tour

One of the producers called Justin someone I think  said “she’s coming just wait” 

so let’s wait and see :) like always!

9 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Like seriously I haven't been on here in a while been busy dealing with LIFE and being adult (Which I absolutely hate) anyway can someone inform me is she recording is anything going on besides the Tour this summer which I will be going too in A.C

There has been no mention of that.

In November, Britney tweeted that she was working on a secret project. Once again, the secret project was no revealed. We are wondering if it's still happening or not. 

We heard about her recording new music shortly after Glory released. I would say around Fall of 2016, but apparently it was just for fun and doing some random stuff here and there, but that's about it. 

I met Britney in August during POM meet and greet, and talked to Fe for awhile. Apparently Britney hasn't recording anything for a new album during the summer. I don't know what the status is now, or whether she just said that.

Hopefully a new album follows the tour, or at least a buzz single?

3 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

In November, Britney tweeted that she was working on a secret project. Once again, the secret project was no revealed. We are wondering if it's still happening or not. 

We heard about her recording new music shortly after Glory released. I would say around Fall of 2016, but apparently it was just for fun and doing some random stuff here and there, but that's about it. 

I met Britney in August during POM meet and greet, and talked to Fe for awhile. Apparently Britney hasn't recording anything for a new album during the summer. I don't know what the status is now, or whether she just said that.

why everyone talks with fe and not with brit ?:yasqueen:

12 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Yea hopefully and her 20th anniversary is coming up and I'm curious to see what she does!

34 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

She's been working on her music perfume catalog  :beyfedup:

1 minute ago, YouBettaSingBitch said:

I read somewhere that the 10th is her last album according to her contract. Anyone else read this or I've totally invented it?

didn't she renew for 4 more albums starting with BJ?

Archived