Gwen Stefani Reportedly Readying Las Vegas Residency

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Las Vegas is about to get a lot more luxurious.

Las Vegas is about to get a lot more luxurious.

Gwen Stefani is reportedly eyeing a residency on the Las Vegas strip.

According to a new report from Us Weekly, Gwen will kick off a residency at the Zappos Theater inside Planet Hollywood (previously called The Axis). It's the same venue that housed Britney Spears' Piece Of Me and currently JLo's All I Have residency. Perez Hilton reports it's "100%" happening.

[adinserter block="1"]

Over the weekend, Gwen attended JLo's show to get an idea of what the theater looks like (see a photo below).

Las Vegas is quickly becoming THE music capital of the world. Gaga has a residency kicking off later this year at The Park theater inside Monte Carlo, Britney is rumored to kick off her second residency there as well, and now Gwen! It's only a matter of time before Xtina is in, am I right? 

Would YOU see Gwen in Las Vegas? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

Gaga's impact :anxiety:

Say what?  :wyd:

Anyways I don't think she'll stay there for more than a year. Maybe she'll do something like 15 shows max. I honestly don't think she'll do that good. Maybe Xtuna would be a better option. She fits perfectly in Vegas (except for her overall sales, she'll flop hard but not as hard as Gwen)

On a side note that must be the worst pic of JLo. It would have been great to do a meme like: "Almost 100 years combined in one pic"(they look much younger) but Jlo's not collaborating in the pic:cackling:

2 minutes ago, Gambler said:

Jlo's face in that pic :ohdear:

But she is over 40, and that should be normal. I don't see any bad in that pic though. 

With many artists coming to Vegas, I doubt team B would have another residency there because it would be so competitive. Britney should set a new trend.

Archived